hitch rack- Mtbr.com

Thread: hitch rack

mtbr member
    Oct 2007

hitch rack

Anyone have/use the Hollywood sport rider 2 hitch mounted rack? I like the looks of that type of rack, but Thule & Yakima are pretty spendy and i'm sure they're worth it, but just a little out of my $$$$$ range. Thanks for any info.

mtbr member
    May 2004

Do a search on...

Xport Flatbed and possibly Sportrack 2ez. They are basically the same rack and in fact I believe are made by the same company. I know there are a quite a few people on here that have the Flatbed and are pretty happy with it. So you might be able to use that info to make a decision about the Hollywood rack. Amazon does have a couple of positive reviews for the Hollywood Sport Rider. Also, if you go to the following link, you can see a video of the Sportrack in action.

http://www.rackoutfitters.com/car-ra...ch-179p899.htm

Again, these racks are pretty much the same if not the same. Just different company logos.

Hope this helps
    Dirt

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt_donkey
    Xport Flatbed and possibly Sportrack 2ez. They are basically the same rack and in fact I believe are made by the same company. I know there are a quite a few people on here that have the Flatbed and are pretty happy with it. So you might be able to use that info to make a decision about the Hollywood rack. Amazon does have a couple of positive reviews for the Hollywood Sport Rider. Also, if you go to the following link, you can see a video of the Sportrack in action.

http://www.rackoutfitters.com/car-ra...ch-179p899.htm

Again, these racks are pretty much the same if not the same. Just different company logos.

Hope this helps
    Dirt
    very helpful, thank you

Members who have read this thread: 0