good ordering experience to share- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

good ordering experience to share

I have been deciding what tray to order for my yakima rack to use with my trance (my raptor doesnt work with it and neither do my old fork mounts). I decided on one and went online to find the best place to order from. I checked all the usual online rack places and then I came across backcountry.com. Not only were they $10 cheaper than the next cheapest place, but they offered 2 day shipping for only $3 more than everyone else wanted for ups ground. I called them at 4:30pm EST and they were able to ship it out that day. So for $2 more than the price of the tray alone at the next cheapest store, I got my new tray delivered to me in 2 days.

I don't always have really good customer service stories like this, so I figured I would share with ya'll.

http://www.backcountry.com check it out

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    I can 2nd Backcountry's customer service, while being stationed overseas I've ordered from them and had to make a return (snowboard boots didn't fit) and they returned them no questions asked.

Which rack did you end up purchasing? I'm wanting to buy another rack mount to replace my $69.00 Bell BX special. I was looking at the Thule T2 any recommendations?

Members who have read this thread: 0