Does anyone have a late model Pathfinder?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Does anyone have a late model Pathfinder?

I am looking to get a late model pathfinder for the wife. Do you have one and do you like it. I want a 4WD. She has a 2000 Pathfinder now and loves it (175,000 miles and running strong) but I do want to get her something rather soon. Post pictures if you have them. Thanks in advance.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    sorry no pic's but I do have a Pathfinder. It is my wife's car. 2008.

Plus's:
    seats 7, if you fold down the back seats it is huge in the back and is hard plastic so it stays clean, 4wd, leather and sunroof, can haul anything.
    Minus's:
    back seat really sucks if you have car seats for kids (it is too short) and the front seat passenger has to have their seat pulled all the way up which sucks if you are 6 feet or taller, rides really really rough--like a pickup truck,

All in all it is great for mt biking. hook the bikes up on hitch mounted rack, will fit 4 fine, and tons of room in the back for gear.

Hope this helps and good luck with the new purchase.

mtbr member
    Hey, thanks for they reply. I was beginning to think that I was going to own the first pathfinder. I love our 2000 and look forward to getting a newer one. Your help is greatly appreciated.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Here's my 05 Nissan Pathy SE Off-Road 4x4 on a recent west Texas trip to BBRSP to one of IMBA "Epic Rides" .

I love this truck! Im a big Toyota guy but thought the Pathfinder looked better than the 4runner in 2005. I have used the 4x4 alot and it has pulled me through everything I would but a vehicle through that I daily drive with.

Members who have read this thread: 0