Cracks&Racks.....awesome!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2010

Cracks&Racks.....awesome!

Just received my Thule 990xt from Cracksandracks.com and its great. Scott helped me and did research that 2 other sites didn't even care to bother with. Great price and excellent service, will be back for sure. Thanks again!

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Yeah, I sent an email asking what might be a good rack for my situation. Someone sent almost a full page response, gave personal opinions and what he'd seen. I've never recieved such a detailed response about anything before. I will definetly buy from them.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Exactly......I cant pay my LBS to even care to sell me anything so i was surprised that someone across the country cared enough to give me such great service. Plus the doubletrack rack is pretty sweet.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I just ran across this thread. Scott helped me out last summer with a new roof rack. The customer service with Cracks and Racks is outstanding. I have been using the rack hard and loving it ever since. When the time comes for my second Thule Sidearm I'll be going back to them.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    I have to second these comments. As a business owner I am critical of customer service when I spend my money somewhere and Scott was responsive and worked with me on a small issue on my part when I recently ordered the Kuat NV & 2 bike extension. Definately makes for a good shopping experience.

Members who have read this thread: 0