Calling all BMW Owners- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    MTBiker
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    988

    Calling all BMW Owners

    Post here with pics! I can't get enough of some good quality German engineering.

    mine





  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: JustMtnB44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    698
    Very nice, I love the BMW blue. But where do you put your bike?

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: flipnidaho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    7,194

    99 M-Roadster

    Bought it new and yes, I still have it. It has about 11k miles since I'm mostly riding around with bikes in the truck... Very fun and quick car!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4

  5. #5
    i am, therefore, i ride
    Reputation: nico2me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    342
    Want to see something that's really fast? Sweet......
    R1200ST.jpg

    mc2.JPG
    "Life is good..... enjoy it !!!!!"

  6. #6
    MTBiker
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    988
    Quote Originally Posted by flipnidaho
    Bought it new and yes, I still have it. It has about 11k miles since I'm mostly riding around with bikes in the truck... Very fun and quick car!

    Nice! My neighbor used to have one of those when they first came out and I would dream about it! Does it have the same engine as the e36 M?

    Quote Originally Posted by nico2me
    Want to see something that's really fast? Sweet......
    R1200ST.jpg

    mc2.JPG
    Haha nice, now that's a true beamer (bimmer=car) lol

  7. #7
    MTBiker
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    988
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMtnB44
    Very nice, I love the BMW blue. But where do you put your bike?
    need to borrow dads truck for that

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    90
    My Le Mans Blue 330 M Sport

    Better pic to follow tomorrow
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: flipnidaho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    7,194
    Quote Originally Posted by kuksul08
    Nice! My neighbor used to have one of those when they first came out and I would dream about it! Does it have the same engine as the e36 M?

    Yes it does. They managed to wedge the M Inline 6 (2.8 from what I remember) into the bay.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    448
    Your steering wheel is on the wrong side.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    90
    Yeah odd that! Might have something to do with driving on the left here

  12. #12
    MTBiker
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    988
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgy
    My Le Mans Blue 330 M Sport

    Better pic to follow tomorrow

    Nice dude. Is that an e90? Its hard to tell without seeing the front or rear

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    18
    nice M convertible! i always loved those cars, especially in the coupe version.

    9 bikes!? baller!

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8


    Translation for MABILIS= FAST

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    142
    lol, your garage needs painted. I don't have a BMW, but I can paint garages, and houses, and drive ways, and garage floors.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.