Bolt anywhere hitch and tray- Mtbr.com
    Pisgah-Pale-Alien

Bolt anywhere hitch and tray

I need a couple fork-hitch plus tray-racks that aren't specific to any paticular roof rack system. Another words they need to able to mount on a non-conventional roof and not be set up specifically for round or square tubing cross-bars as a Thule or Yakima might be. I will be spanning them from the top of a windshield frame to the rollbar on a topless jeep and need to simply bolt them at the variable attachment points I choose. Any ideas?

Thanks, Goose

code: mtbr2011
    something like a rocky mounts tie rod? designed to work on all types of crossbars?

not quite sure i understood the fork-hitch plus tray-racks description very well....

Pisgah-Pale-Alien
    Quote Originally Posted by cracksandracks.com
    not quite sure i understood the fork-hitch plus tray-racks description very well....
    This is what I mean by a fork-hitch tray-rack. But I want a generic one without any specific mounting hardware or designated mounting hole locations...another works, a mount anywhere type.

Pisgah-Pale-Alien
    Just checked your website, cracksandracks, looks like your Rocky Mount 'Pitchfork' might work.

code: mtbr2011
    was just going to suggest that one after i saw your photo.
    you could mount it flat against the roof.. you could through bolt it to your roof and also use the carriage bolt on the underside of the tray to attach the rear.
    really low profile setup.

Members who have read this thread: 0