ATTN: RockyMounts Pitch Fork "Euro" Owners - I need some dimensions- Mtbr.com
    Extra Crispy

ATTN: RockyMounts Pitch Fork "Euro" Owners - I need some dimensions

Anyone with the "euro" version of the RockyMounts Pitch Fork rack, if possible, would you be able to take some measurements for me? I'm not asking you to take the rack off the car or anything, so I guess this all hinges on someone having one laying around waiting to be installed or something.

I bought the non-"euro" version of the Pitch Fork rack CHEAP from someone on a VW forum, and I've got the OEM VW load bars, which require the "euro" kit from RockyMounts. I REALLY don't want to have to fold down my seats and take the wheels off to go on my ride this weekend, so I'm hoping to figure out a way to mount the attachment on my bars without their "euro" kit seeing as it'll take 3-4 days to get here (Ohio) from Colorado.

The kit consists of two metal "blocks" with tapped holes, and a couple screws, at least for my application. Can you guys measure those (outside dimensions and rough screw hole locations) and tell me what thread (if possible) and length the screws are?

I'm at work now with a slew of CAD knowledge so I could draw them up and have them laser cut in-house or even make them at home with my own tools.
    Now with eggs.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    ecs tuning sells rockymounts stuff. They are in Ohio

Members who have read this thread: 0