Anyone Ordered from Bike Carrier Direct .com ??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Anyone Ordered from Bike Carrier Direct .com ??

Hello -

I recently purchased a Raxter hitch rack for my truck from BikeCarrierDirect.com. I'm moving out of state next later next week, and I'm really hoping the rack shows up with no issues.

My problem is I haven't received any emails from them, and the customer service dept. does not answer/return messages. Needless to say I'm a bit worried, and might need a back up plan.

Anyone else here dealt with BikeCarrierDirect.com ????

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I'm having a similar issue. Ordered a Raxter rack from them over a week ago, it was in stock according to their site, got confirmation of my order, they charged my card....and that's it. Never got any shipping info, and haven't had any luck calling them. I've left several messages, none have been returned. I actually talked to a guy once, he said there must have been an error of some sort but the rack should have shipped, so he was going to look into it then call/e-mail me a tracking number or update. Never heard back.

If I don't get some sort of satisfaction by tomorrow I'm calling my credit card company and disputing the charge.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    dgaddis1 -

I decided to get in touch with Raxter about the fact that one of their distributors/partners was not providing the services their website claims they do. Since raxter is a relatively young company, and this bikecarrierdirect is brand new - i figured that Raxter would not want poor customer service from a retailer reflecting poorly on them.

Long story short - Raxter's customer service was great. Provided me with good communication, updates on shipping/tracking and got me my rack the day before I left MA. Also - they have had other instances similar to ours with BikeCarrierDirect.

I will tell you the Raxter rack, along with the anti-sway nut, is a great rack. Super easy to set up, and very easy to use.

Hope you get it resolved soon, and hope you enjoy the rack.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by dgaddis1; 09-09-2010 at 01:09 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0