I am looking for a hitch rack for our 1999 Outback. I have a number of non-negotiable requirements, My living situation makes it a pain to take the rack on and off and store it, so it needs to allow access to the rear hatch without too much hassle (with and without bikes), and can't block our small-ish dog from jumping in the back

So for the Hollywood Racks Sportrider 2 is the only one I am seeing that fits all of these requirements: Hollywood Racks Sport Rider 2 2-Bike Platform Rack - 1-1/4", 2" Hitches - Frame Mount Hollywood Racks Hitch Bike Racks HR1000

I'm wondering if there are others.

Here are the requirements:

1- Tray style rack for two bikes.

2- Stabilizing arm holds the frame, NOT the wheel. We have several bikes with fenders and front racks and they don't work well (or in some cases at all) with racks that clamp down on the front wheel.

3- It needs to tilt back. I have to be able to get in the back of the car with the bikes, so it needs to tilt back.

4- When empty it needs to be able to fold up in half, or somehow get narrower. This is so that the dog can get in the back. If the tray does not fold in half or get narrower in some way, even if it is out of the way or the rear hatch, it is going to block her from getting in. It also just makes it easier doing the day to day stuff like groceries, etc.

5- 1-1/4" Reciever

Thanks