2001 Tacoma Extended Bed Hitch Bike Carrier- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

2001 Tacoma Extended Bed Hitch Bike Carrier

Wondering what you guys were using to haul your bikes around.I prefer a hitch carrier because the truck has a low profile cover on it.I would need a 2 bike carrier.Thanks

code: mtbr2011
    there are lots of good options for hitch bike racks. you can search on this forum for suggestions.
    i'm happy to help if you have questions about specific racks.
    i think a good measurement to take on your truck would be to lower your tailgate, and measure from the center of the bolt hole on your receiver hitch to the end of the lowered tailgate.
    if i were looking for a rack, i'd want to know this measurement so i could see if there was clearance of the rack without it either being folded down, or swung out.

with that measurement, i can give you measurements of other racks, since we have 8 or 9 on display here at any one time.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cracksandracks.com
    there are lots of good options for hitch bike racks. you can search on this forum for suggestions.
    i'm happy to help if you have questions about specific racks.
    i think a good measurement to take on your truck would be to lower your tailgate, and measure from the center of the bolt hole on your receiver hitch to the end of the lowered tailgate.
    if i were looking for a rack, i'd want to know this measurement so i could see if there was clearance of the rack without it either being folded down, or swung out.

with that measurement, i can give you measurements of other racks, since we have 8 or 9 on display here at any one time.
    Thanks,I'll get that measurement when I get a chance.

Members who have read this thread: 0