Grand Canyon sizing help

Printable View

• 04-19-2019
    ScoobySnacks
    Grand Canyon sizing help
    Hi Guys,

Looking to get back into biking after a long time out and am considering a Grand Canyon 8 or 9 but am confused on sizing. I'm 6'2/187cm and most brands recommend an XL but Canyon recommend a Large. Can anyone tell me if Canyons sizing guide is accurate or should I stick to my gut instinct and just get an XL?

Thanks.
  • 05-10-2019
    Murtaugh
    For what it's worth, I noticed the same thing. Most dealers I've been to looking at random bikes recommend a Large but when doing the measurement guide on the Canyon site it recommends a Medium. I'm 5"10 and about a 32" inseam. Good luck.
  • 03-06-2020
    Austinin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ScoobySnacks View Post
    Hi Guys,

Looking to get back into biking after a long time out and am considering a Grand Canyon 8 or 9 but am confused on sizing. I'm 6'2/187cm and most brands recommend an XL but Canyon recommend a Large. Can anyone tell me if Canyons sizing guide is accurate or should I stick to my gut instinct and just get an XL?

Thanks.

Hey ScoobySnacks, which size did you end up getting and how does it feel? I, like you are 6'2" with a (33.5 inch inseam) and I'm pretty torn on which size to get.