mtbr member
    Oct 2012

Wrong Cannondale part number?!

Please hep. I ordered a "Lockout Dial" using the part # that I got from this page. 116151 TN HDSHK Lefty DLR RBDLCK My lefty DLR 2nd gen. is the top photo. By this tech note my part number should be HD213/BLK. But I got the wrong part with the correct part # on the package. You will need to do an image search to see that it is wrong. Please help me find the correct part number for item #3 in the tech note.

Ridin' dirty!
    Quote Originally Posted by sertek54 View Post
    Please hep. I ordered a "Lockout Dial" using the part # that I got from this page. 116151 TN HDSHK Lefty DLR RBDLCK My lefty DLR 2nd gen. is the top photo. By this tech note my part number should be HD213/BLK. But I got the wrong part with the correct part # on the package. You will need to do an image search to see that it is wrong. Please help me find the correct part number for item #3 in the tech note.
    DLR2 uses a different lockout lever.....you ordered one for a first gen DLR....
    First Gen, is made out of plastic....2nd gen is aluminum.
    "Common sense isn't always that common!"
    Custom Prophet and Custom Delta V

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Actually, the one that I lost was black plastic with a hole down the middle for the aluminum rebound knob, the one that I recieved is black plastic with just a small hole for a screw to hold it on.

Does your argument agree with the tech note from the link that I attatched to my post. My fork is the top one in the tech note, I think it is a 2nd gen, please let me know if I am wrong.

Either way, the package I recieved with HD213/BLK on it, is not the same as the picture. I need the part # that goes with that picture.

Ridin' dirty!
    Quote Originally Posted by sertek54 View Post
    Either way, the package I recieved with HD213/BLK on it, is not the same as the picture. I need the part # that goes with that picture.
    I guess you have to go back to the shop to have 'em sort it out then....
    "Common sense isn't always that common!"
    Custom Prophet and Custom Delta V

Members who have read this thread: 0