mtbr member
    Apr 2008

Wink Worn 2003 DLR Ti

Hi Guys,

I am new to MTBR and am looking forward to some advice and tips. I am currently living in Bulgaria enjoying the mountain trails whilst working on a power station project for a US firm. I am using my 2003 Cannondale F800 Lefty and have run in to problems for the second time with pressure drops.

I had the Lefty serviced by eighy-aid.com not long ago after the selas blew on the cartridge. The oil and gas was replaced and the rollers were regreased. Inspection noticed pitting on the bearing plates. Now the damn lefty has lost pressure again and the damping is awful.

I am not giving up on the 'dale so I want to either buy a new shock or have a major overhaul. Any ideas guys?

Can you recommend a decent company to give my Lefty the 'once-over'? Shall I buy a new unit? Is the carbon Lefty compatible with my 2003 F800?

All comments GRATEFULLY recieved! Please help as I have no one in Bulgaria to help me with Cannondale repairs etc!

Thanks,

Jon

Are you talking to me?

Talk to craig.

www.mendoncyclesmith.com or MTBR member mendoncyclesmith is a great lefty mechanic.
    gfy

mtbr member
    Apr 2008

Good job!

Thanks Damion.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    I sent to Craig (Mendoncyclesmith) 2 leftys from GREECE and they came back fresh as new.

The guy rocks.

Just mail him

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    That is good to know. I will do that.

Cheers guys!

Members who have read this thread: 0