mnt bike laws of physics

Were to find WOOdman Headshok Stem

I have looked for a 120mm and a 135mm by 10 degree Woodman HS stem without any luck. I use a 25.4mm handlebar clamp.

Can anyone help me to locate one? I live in New Mexico, USA and have tried to email WOOdman without any luck. Can't seem to find anyone who carries their Headshok stems.

I appreciate any info.
    Last edited by yogiprophet; 04-01-2008 at 04:36 PM.

mnt bike laws of physics
    I was hoping some of you guys from the UK could help me out....

None of the Cdale stems give a good fit.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    This is the only US distributor I could find http://www.bti-usa.com/public/catego...?page=1#WN4610

mnt bike laws of physics
    Yea, I saw that on their site Baker. They do not carry the HS stem.

Probably need to find a mail order in the UK.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Still no luck?
    I phoned the UK distributor who have nothing longer than 105. They checked and said they could not order the parts!
    I appreciate that buying a stem is not like entering into a long term relationship but for me there are a lot of red flags with this company. Their webbsite does not carry an address, their contact page has no phone numbers either and the US distributor doesn't carry Headshok parts (surely the largest market!). This is the sort of thing you expect from a one man and his dog operation where a batch of parts are made by a sub-cotractor and when they're gone they're gone.
    Sorry I couldn't help. Their parts may be wonderful and I might be completely wrong but wonder if others have had poor experiences with this co's customer services?

Drink...sleep
    Yogi, I'm in the UK and had terrible luck trying to get a Woodman Lefty hub here. In the end I got one from a German webshop, who themselves ordered it from the Dutch distributor, which took about 5 weeks! Their parts are just damn hard to get.

Btw, the shop I ordered from was http://www.vaust.com.

Members who have read this thread: 0