mtbr member

Rize question....

Anyone out there who tried Rize's ? I'm thinking about it and wandering if with all that travel, Rize4 with the Fox's would be better thant Rize3 with the 130mm lefty ? They banned lefty's from Prophet lineup and then bring them back on the Rize....

surf

LA CHÈVRE
    The reason they stopped making the Lefty Max on the Prophet was not because it wasn't good, far from it actually. It's because the internals were built by Manitou, Manitou had problems of their own, got bought by Hayes and Hayes decided to stop making the Lefty Max internals. Cannondale then had to collaborate with others but it takes more than a few weeks to come out with a new range so they had to skip half a year of Lefty Max... But there is a reason they put Lefties on the higher end models, Lefties are the highest end fork you can get, super light, super stiff and the new offerings with Fox or Rock Shox internals are even better than the the old ones... I say go with a Lefty if you can!

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    I had 2 Rush's with leftys. Do C'Dale with Fox's has the same smooth feeling as with leftys?

Anyone here had Rush or Prophet on Fox ? I wold like to hear your comments...

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    I have a rush with a fox float f120rl and love it. It is so plush. I have a friend with a scalpel and I've ridden his bike. Not sure which model Lefty he has (bike's about a year old), but I have to say that I much prefer the feel of my standard fox forks. So, yes, Fox on a rush definitely works.

Members who have read this thread: 0