mtbr member
    Apr 2011

Replacement RZ 140 5 Fork, budget recommendations please!!

I am looking to replace the cheaper RST Deuce 140 fork that is on my RZ 140. I am looking at the FOX Forks, what would you recommend for under $400? I ride mostly XC and some street so lock out would be nice.
    I think its a 1.5 taper correct?
    let me know what you think.
    thanks!

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Take a look at these, 140mm U-trun Rev Team's with blackbox damping & floodgate lockout :
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Rock-Shox-Revela...item3f04949ddb

I've run a set for just under a year and been extremely impressed, admittedly the U-turn system has just broken (a notorious 2010 rev issue) but it's being fixed under warrenty

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by z1ppy
    Take a look at these, 140mm U-trun Rev Team's with blackbox damping & floodgate lockout :
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Rock-Shox-Revela...item3f04949ddb

I've run a set for just under a year and been extremely impressed, admittedly the U-turn system has just broken (a notorious 2010 rev issue) but it's being fixed under warrenty
    Thanks for the info! I am new to the suspension bikes and getting back into the sport altogether so I am "out of the loop" so to speak!
    I wonder how much they would take with the "make an offer" option, Might give that a try!
    I might also just use the cheap-e that is on the bike now for awhile, wait until the old lady forgets how much the bike cost me and spend a few bucks more on some higher end stuff.
    Thanks again!

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Have just PM'ed you how much I bought mine for.
    I can't recommend these forks enough if you have a 1.5 steerer, a real bargain IMO for the blackbox damping & updated chassis (power bulges).

Members who have read this thread: 0