mtbr member
    Jun 2006

New York Cannondale Dealers

Hello Everybody

My sister is visiting the land of the USA in a few weeks. And with the price of Cannondale clothing and parts rather expensive in New Zealand i have giving her a shopping list of things to get me. As she has no interest and little understanding of bike parts i would like for her to go to the best Cannondale dealer in New York. Somewhere with lots of stock especially team kit. Also would it take long if they didnt have something in stock to get it in.

Cheers Aaron

mtbr member
    New York is a big state. Where in NY will she be? If C'dale has it in stock and ready to ship I'd bet that NY stores don't have to even wait a week as they ship from PA. I used to ride out of this shop:

www.chenangopoint.com

They're smaller but they always have a decent selection of c'dales. 3.5 hours from NYC. If she's in the city then I'm sure there's other alternatives much closer.
    My one says BRAP!

banned
    mendoncyclesmith on these boards is a Cdale dealer. Nice guy to deal with.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    oh sorry i meant, like down town new york like central manhatten.

Cheers

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    I'll put in another vote for Mendon if you were going north, if you can head a little east there is Bike Junkie, they have a nice shop and the owners are very cool. As far as in the city... I'm a country boy, all that concrete and all those people in a small place give me the heebee jeebees so I can't help ya. I've lived about 60 miles away from Manhatten for 26 of my 34 years and have been there maybe 15 times. Check out the climbonline.org forums, maybe get her out on some of their great trails in the area during her visit!

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

NY Cannondale Dealers

Hi,
    I was shopping for Cannondale around this time last year, I ended up buying an '07 F4 (which I love) from Sid's Bikes (19th St bet 6 & 7 ave). Try and talk to the manager Jay, you can also try their other location: 34th st near 1st Ave. The customer service is a bit better at the 34th Street location. Also, check out Larry and Jeff's on 77th St & 3rd Ave. They had some good deals on '07 models. Avoid Toga on 64th & West End, their sister location Gotham Bikes on 112 West Broadway has a better trained staff.

Hope this helps,
    j

Members who have read this thread: 0