mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Mendon, Help!!!!

What is your e-mail address? I sent an e-mail to craig@mendoncyclesmith.com, but have not received a reply. I need work on a Lefty.. please help.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    try a pm
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.

mtbr member

use the phone number on web site

he is very helpful and from what i hear he does good work. he has my lefty ffd and is adding an upgrade kit and the quad seal.
    phone is best.

Are you talking to me?

use a pm.

you may thjink about editing out craigs e-mail address, and use a PM instead.
    gfy

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    I don't think posting his e-mail is a big deal considering it is posted clearly, in big letters on the home page of his site.

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Hey there, thanks for trying to track me down

It's a combination of factors. My website contact is a dud, workin' on that....
    It's Spring, so even if you have an email that works, it may take a bit, since I'm a one man gig, and I'm buried in repairs, customer service, running a business, etc etc etc. My phone is best, as you can get through immediately, or close to it. Do know that I may have several customers at the time you call, and want to help everyone as best as possible, so call when you have time, or let me give you a call back if I'm nuts right then. The web makes my business much bigger, which is good, and tough at the same time. Thanks for the support
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssc280
    I don't think posting his e-mail is a big deal considering it is posted clearly, in big letters on the home page of his site.
    However, on his website, it's part of a flash graphic, so there is no text that a bot can scrape.

Just to be safe it would be good for the OP the edit out his email address from the post.
    '15 Cannondale Trigger 27.5 Carbon 2
    '05 Prophet 1000
    '09 F3
    '93 Delta V 700
    '08 F6 Lefty (son's)

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jdr01930
    However, on his website, it's part of a flash graphic, so there is no text that a bot can scrape.

Just to be safe it would be good for the OP the edit out his email address from the post.
    Thanks for looking out, but I'm fine with it. I'm in the public eye anyway, so no problem. The Craig@ address is problematic, too techy for me to explain, but it seems related to what browser folks use, whether they can use it from the website, and have it work. Explorer seems to screw it up, but FireFox, and Safari seem fine. Anyone who's bored, and has a few platforms to mess with, try it out, and see what comes through! Thanks guys
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

Members who have read this thread: 0