Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,066

    Duncan Riffle on Cannondale???


    is Duncan Riffle a new team rider from cut cannondale????
    look the ranking in fontana 3/30

    MENíS DOWNHILL FINAL RESULTS:

    1) CHRIS KOVARIK (CHAIN REACTION CYCLES/INTENSE)
    2:19.6
    2) NATHAN RENNIE (SANTA CRUZ SYNDICATE/SRAM) 2:22.2
    3) JUSTIN LEOV (YETI/FOX) 2:24.6
    4) SAM BLENKINSOP (YETI/FOX) 2:25.1
    5) CAMERON COLE (MAXXIS) 2:25.3

    6) DUNCAN RIFFLE (CANNONDALE) 2:25.5

    7) WAYLON SMITH 2:26.5
    LUKE STROBEL (MAXXIS) 2:26.6
    9) JARED RANDO (GIANT) 2:26.7
    10) OSCAR SAIZ (GIANT) 2:27.1

    ride.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: k.kazantzoglou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by 8664

    is Duncan Riffle a new team rider from cut cannondale????
    look the ranking in fontana 3/30

    MENíS DOWNHILL FINAL RESULTS:

    1) CHRIS KOVARIK (CHAIN REACTION CYCLES/INTENSE)
    2:19.6
    2) NATHAN RENNIE (SANTA CRUZ SYNDICATE/SRAM) 2:22.2
    3) JUSTIN LEOV (YETI/FOX) 2:24.6
    4) SAM BLENKINSOP (YETI/FOX) 2:25.1
    5) CAMERON COLE (MAXXIS) 2:25.3

    6) DUNCAN RIFFLE (CANNONDALE) 2:25.5

    7) WAYLON SMITH 2:26.5
    LUKE STROBEL (MAXXIS) 2:26.6
    9) JARED RANDO (GIANT) 2:26.7
    10) OSCAR SAIZ (GIANT) 2:27.1
    Yes it's official:
    <img src="https://forums.kkazantzoglou.com/gallery/6/1_28_03_08_8_33_29.jpg" />

    <img src="https://forums.kkazantzoglou.com/gallery/6/1_28_03_08_8_36_14.jpg" />

  3. #3
    Unit 91
    Reputation: TheProphet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,396
    No more George Ryan?
    Bikes

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,066
    @ k.kazantzoglou

    wherefrom you hafe this infos???
    the cut site is down...

    ride.

  5. #5
    Stewed Screwed & Tattooed
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    645
    It was posted on www.declinemagazine.com and on the cannondale main site.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: k.kazantzoglou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by bad ronald
    It was posted on www.declinemagazine.com and on the cannondale main site.
    You're absolutely correct

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,066
    cannondale hafe now two fast downhiller, vandine and riffle!!

    ride.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: k.kazantzoglou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by 8664
    cannondale hafe now two fast downhiller, vandine and riffle!!
    I found a Picture of Riffle From Fontana 2008 riding a 07 WC DH Judge:
    <img src="https://forums.kkazantzoglou.com/gallery/6/1_31_03_08_5_09_54_6.jpg" />

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by k.kazantzoglou
    I found a Picture of Riffle From Fontana 2008 riding a 07 WC DH Judge:
    <img src="https://forums.kkazantzoglou.com/gallery/6/1_31_03_08_5_09_54_6.jpg" />
    yes, that sounds good!!!

    ride.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: k.kazantzoglou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by 8664
    yes, that sounds good!!!
    Well Why not the 08 Cut Paint Scheme?
    (The 07 is way prettier but I'm just wondering)
    maybe the Cut is changing direction (It states on the website "Taking Slopestyle and MTB freeride on a new level" and nothing about DH)

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    372
    I think the Factory Team have a different graphic bike: Riffle, Dale (2į junior in Gouveia Maxxis Cup Race!) and Wichman. Fast Team for sure!!!

    PS: They will ride on Judge, Prophet and Chase frames....long live Prophet!!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.