Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KarlosPirahna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    387

    In depth Taurine review...

    Sounds impressive:-



    http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2184





    I want one...

  2. #2
    TEAM TOPEAK - ERGON
    Reputation: KERKOVEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,061

    I want one also...

    This is what I have in mind...but with a Lefty
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KarlosPirahna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    387
    Hi, I notice from your profile that you're a pro racer. Would you consider the Taurine as an Enduro bike, ie 5-6 hour / 100km rides?

  4. #4
    Are you talking to me?
    Reputation: damion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,883

    like this ome?

    Quote Originally Posted by KERKOVEJ
    This is what I have in mind...but with a Lefty
    With the Si cranks?!?

    Image did not carry over... check the review. That is the model that the Cateye team needs.
    gfy

  5. #5
    TEAM TOPEAK - ERGON
    Reputation: KERKOVEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,061
    The new Taurine would be ideal for any event sub-8 hours. That is what I had in mind when I spec'd it like it is. The seatpost is still in development by Ergon...although, I got to ride an alum hardtail with the suspension seatpost about 2 weeks ago in Germany and was blown away by how it reacts. I almost takes away the need for the 3 inch FS bikes....almost.

    And why not go with the SI cranks?

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by KERKOVEJ
    The new Taurine would be ideal for any event sub-8 hours. That is what I had in mind when I spec'd it like it is. The seatpost is still in development by Ergon...although, I got to ride an alum hardtail with the suspension seatpost about 2 weeks ago in Germany and was blown away by how it reacts. I almost takes away the need for the 3 inch FS bikes....almost.

    And why not go with the SI cranks?

    just crossed my mind: why don't you try the scalpel then?
    it's the fastest trail "hardtail" I've ever ridden

  7. #7
    TEAM TOPEAK - ERGON
    Reputation: KERKOVEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,061
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz76
    just crossed my mind: why don't you try the scalpel then?
    it's the fastest trail "hardtail" I've ever ridden
    Sponsorship is about marketing. The Rush is an endurance bike...so that I why I have ridden Rush's. As for the hardtail...it would be to promote and test this latest offering from both Cannondale and Ergon

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.