mtbr member

2013 Cannondale Trail SL2 29er

I originally ordered the SL4 but the bike was not delivered as promised due to it being back ordered and delivery day would be end of October. I was disappointed because I wanted to ride now before it gets cold. My local bike shop had SL2 that was just delivered and they would sell the bike to me 30% off since they couldn't get me the SL4 within the promised two week time frame. I'm so glad I got the SL2, it has better fork and components. I love this bike!

2013 Cannondale Trail SL2 29er hardtail - YouTube

Just Ride
    Nice upgrade over the SL4! I have the 2011 SL4 29er and love it. Though the fork leaves a lot to be desired...Anyway, have fun I'm sure you'll enjoy it every bit as much as I do my SL4 and more!
    SS ==> Nut up or Shut up!

mtbr member
    Yup, i have the 26 SL 4 and couldn't be happier. Even the forks aren't that bad, better than i expected. My shop put an xt rear mech on for me and its made a nice difference. I nearly didn't buy it because i thought a Cannondale at this price couldn't be any good how wrong was.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Nice upgrade indeed. I have the 2012 26 SL1 and it's great! Wheels are a bit heavy though, but I'm gonna replace them for a set of Crests!

Why isn't there a "Show your Trail" topic. There are loads of Trail riders on these forums. Only thing I could find was a "Trail SL mod topic" Anyone who feels the need to open one? Hehe

Just A Mountain Biker.
    Quote Originally Posted by qntr0l View Post
    Nice upgrade indeed. I have the 2012 26 SL1 and it's great! Wheels are a bit heavy though, but I'm gonna replace them for a set of Crests!

Why isn't there a "Show your Trail" topic. There are loads of Trail riders on these forums. Only thing I could find was a "Trail SL mod topic" Anyone who feels the need to open one? Hehe
    Do it! I have one too.
    MTBR: Your dad's online mountain bike forum.

Just A Mountain Biker.
    I picked up a 2012 Trail SL2 29"er closeout from my LBS for a great discount as well, and I absolutely love it. I have had a love/hate relationship with 29"ers over the years, having owned several but primarily single speeds (and usually rigid). I decided to jump back in to the fray at the beginning of September, specifically as a bike I could use for laying down some mindless base miles and couldn't be happier. Since having it just over a month, I have put about 150 miles on it. Solid bike.
    MTBR: Your dad's online mountain bike forum.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by blaklabl View Post
    Do it! I have one too.
    Can't do sir, not enough posts.

Why don't you do it so I can get more posts ^^.

mtbr member
    The Cannondale website would have you believe the 2013 Trail frame is all new. Is there really any difference?
    2015 Trek Stache 7 SS
    2015 Cannondale Bad Habit
    2015 Niner RLT

Just Ride
    ^the color
    SS ==> Nut up or Shut up!

mtbr member
    Needs a Lefty
    and no, I am not missing the other half of my fork....

Members who have read this thread: 0