mtbr member
    Sep 2009

2009 cannondale rush alloy frames

New to FS and mountain biking
    I have a 09 rush 7
    wondering if all the 09 rush alloy frames are the same as far as weight and materals and stuff? (not componts) Is my frame the same as a rush 6 just a different color?
    Im slowy starting to upgrade my rush 7 to try to get a lil better proformance. Im geting a fox float rp23 xv rear shock and am adding a remote lockout to my rockshox tora 302 fork.
    I would like to lighten it up some if i could. I have the stock crank and i think that it would be a worthwile upgrade to get something lighter and better. I know that it doesnt come with a BB30 but I heard it is compatable with one .
    Thanks in advance
    Matt

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Rush frame is a Rush frame unless you go Carbon , and the best and quickest way to improve your ride , slap a lefty back on , ditch those softies OEM wheels , leave everything else until it is worn out then upgrade . .. Rush is a real nice rig , you gonna love it.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    cool thats kinda what i thought on the frames. Deffintly interested in a lefty but it will prolly have to wait a bit becaue if im gonna do a lefty i have to get different wheels and would like to do that all at once
    thanks for your input

mtbr member
    Agreed. Go Lefty. Go 650b wheelset when you buy new wheels. You'll love it!
    '15 Niner RLT 9
    '13 Pugsley Necromancer
    '13 Bad Boy 5
    '09 F29 2
    '08 Rush SL 5Z (650b)
    '00 F2000SL

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    sound good prolly going toward the left forsure but the prices are crazy for them!

Members who have read this thread: 1