GAME ON!

2006 fox float from a rush

hey all, i recently purchased a fox float (no r, just float) from a cannondale rush for my mkiii and was wondering what you guys could tell me about it. i've searched the forums here but cannot find anything. basically, what i want to know is what the rebound is set to since there is no adjustment and if there is any propedal whatsoever. the mkiii is best suited to use zero platform and can use rebound set to full fast, so i'm just checking to see what the internals of this shock are set to. i emailed cannondale and they responded with nothing more than a link to fox's website, but i have the manual already and it doesn't help.

thanks.
    RIP Adam Yauch

"M.C. for what I AM and do, the A is for Adam and the lyrics; true"

GAME ON!
    nothing, eh? is it because i didn't say please?
    RIP Adam Yauch

"M.C. for what I AM and do, the A is for Adam and the lyrics; true"

got the dhr...
    I don't know how to say this nicley, but no one here would know about that. Check out the shocks and suspension forum, and ask if you can send it to someone. But It may not have rebound damping, it may just return to its top position in a different time depending on the amount of air you put in it. I wouldn't know, but that's what I would think. You could allways try to email Fox, they would know more about that than c-dale would. I don't know if this helps, but I tried.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Check the Fox link again it looks like some older shocks did not have a rebound knob.Another thought would be to call Fox or possibly PUSH if you want to know how to affect rebound.

Members who have read this thread: 0