What tires fit the canfield one / diggle ?- Mtbr.com
    I heart the drops

What tires fit the canfield one / diggle ?

I just purchased a one from Chris and am about to buy tires and wondering if a schwalbe fat albert 2.4 ust would fit on the rear? I know this is a common thing so feel free to post what tires do fit please post those along with what will not fit.
    "its not how slack your head angle is, its how you ride the bike"

Oct 2008
    fit: 2.5 maxxis high roller

not fit: 2.4 schwalbe big betty

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I have Maxxis DH Minion 2.5" on the Diggle and Maxxis 2.35 High Roller on the One with no issues. Both UST.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    1 ply MInions 2.5 DHR on a One w/maxle rear.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    a 2.4 maxxis ardent does not fit in the rear. just found out this morning.

I heart the drops
    I think I will go with either a 2.2 rubber queen or a 2.25 fat albert on the rear

Apr 2007
    High Roller.2.35

Larsen...

should know better.....
    Fit: Michi 16, Michi 24 both 2.2"; Specialized Eskar 2.3 Very tight, but fits,
    "Always Ride."

-Anthony S.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsaam
    I think I will go with either a 2.2 rubber queen or a 2.25 fat albert on the rear
    Any word on the rubber queen?
    Anyone fit a 2.4 in there?
    Quote Originally Posted by sickspeed16
    Your not all mountain unless your runnin' crushed dew cans..
    '12 Scalpel 29er Carbon 1
    '13 SuperSix EVO Red Racing

I heart the drops
    Quote Originally Posted by rvmdmechanic
    Any word on the rubber queen?
    Anyone fit a 2.4 in there?
    I have the 2.2 rubber queen on and it's fine plenty o room I have yet to pull a 2.4 off my lucky to test it on it yet.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Specialized Chunder 2.3 UST barely fits.

mtbr member
    2.35 Nevegals fit in the rear but the knobs were pretty close to the braces..

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    thinking of buying a One, how good is it really. amazing sale going on right now. i heard there were some issues, but didn't all new bikes have some issues. i am going to sell my hardtail (has not been ridden in 2yrs) and Yeti ASR ( rode about 4 times this year). i mostly ride my Yeti ASX. it is slow riding in the city streets and on the climbs but it is so much fun everywhere even on the streets and climbs. i am thinking of the One or Diggle to replace all 3 bikes. issues i had with ASX that i think the Canfield solves are: weight, standover height, pedaling (even though i think the ASX pedals great), and slack seat angle. i do not do insane jumps, drops, or downhilling. please pm me reviews or post them. thanks.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Just about to post a full review of the bike (and comparison to an Intense Tracer). Basically it is a 575 on steroids! Sweet little ripper with a 160mm on the front and long, plush travel in the back. You can't run a 180mm fork on it or use it as a freeride rig. True it is the first version of the bike and the quirks are being worked on for next years version.

Chris

should know better.....
    Running a 2.5 High Roller DH Super Tacky UST in the back (small ' Diggle) good fit, nice width, not uber tight for height. (on crossmax SX's)
    "Always Ride."

-Anthony S.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by YETI05
    thinking of buying a One, how good is it really. amazing sale going on right now. i heard there were some issues, but didn't all new bikes have some issues. i am going to sell my hardtail (has not been ridden in 2yrs) and Yeti ASR ( rode about 4 times this year). i mostly ride my Yeti ASX. it is slow riding in the city streets and on the climbs but it is so much fun everywhere even on the streets and climbs. i am thinking of the One or Diggle to replace all 3 bikes. issues i had with ASX that i think the Canfield solves are: weight, standover height, pedaling (even though i think the ASX pedals great), and slack seat angle. i do not do insane jumps, drops, or downhilling. please pm me reviews or post them. thanks.
    I have owned a 575 and AS-X. No doubt the One pedals much better in the granny. My AS-X was a medium and the One a large. The medium AS-X had better stand over clearance. I went with the large because of the issue with fork clearance. There is none with the large and it fits me great. My build is 32.1lbs. Despite that weigth and the 7" setting it pedals like a 5" bike. I run a Talas 36 2009 and mostly ride it set at 130mm and it's a great climber. I was very surprised how well it could climb. My biggest adjustment was keeping more weigh on the rear tire than with the 575. Otherwise the wheel would spin when powering up a climb. Another difference is I was always almost seated with the 575. I now stand up more often with the One. Not sure why. I had a DHX5.0 air on the 575 and it was not very good in the midstroke. That might explain it. I much more prefer the feeling and performance of the coil on the One.

Members who have read this thread: 0