• 07-18-2010
    mville_mtnbiker
    Q&A...Fork on F1 Jedi? (Totem v Boxxer)
    Anyone with the Totem on their Jedi, and having had run a Boxxer/40 also on their Jedi previously; do you miss the extra inch of travel? I've been inhibited from approaching my Jedi build because I can't decide if I want a Totem or a Boxxer. I like the Totem's look and the freedom a single crown could provide, but don't know if I'll need the extra suspension that a true DH fork would give me. I ride big hits in a freeriding style. Thanks for input...will post pics later.
  • 08-13-2010
    mville_mtnbiker
    Went with a Boxxer.
  • 08-17-2010
    bullcrew
    Had a 08 66, 09 66, 08 bxr wc, 2010 bxr wc, 08 40 and never installed the totem but with a single crown it was a killer freeride set up and no you dont miss the extra travel... That said I have a 2010 bwr wc with avy cartridge inside and LOVE it... If it werent for the avy cart Id swap between single and dual pending what Im riding...

Dont stress it they both work amazing... Whatevers cheap and a good buy both will kick @$$... good luck and enjoy.
  • 11-12-2010
    mville_mtnbiker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bullcrew
    Had a 08 66, 09 66, 08 bxr wc, 2010 bxr wc, 08 40 and never installed the totem but with a single crown it was a killer freeride set up and no you dont miss the extra travel... That said I have a 2010 bwr wc with avy cartridge inside and LOVE it... If it werent for the avy cart Id swap between single and dual pending what Im riding...

Dont stress it they both work amazing... Whatevers cheap and a good buy both will kick @$$... good luck and enjoy.

Thanks for the post! Also see. -----> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...98#post7502298 |
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mville_mtnbiker
    Running my Minion rear (2.7") with the tread backwards and put another Minion rear (also 2.7") on the front with the tread forwards. Boom.

F1 Jedi...

Oh ya, Bullcrew--decided to Fox 40 it up because I didn't want the Boxxer after all...thanks for the post.