Push MX tune on '11 One?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Push MX tune on '11 One?

I've got my frame and I'm starting to work on putting together the parts for a FR build. I'll post up picks as things come together on the One info thread.

I'm considering two shock options right now...either picking up an X-Fusion HLR from the Brothers, or sending in my blown Van R from an old bike to Push for the MX tune (Slightly cheaper option.) I'm in no hurry to get it built so I can wait for the MX parts to get in at Push.

Anyone have any experience with Pushed shocks (especially MX tune) for the One? Lance says he likes the X-Fusion a lot, will the pushed Fox match the performance or not?

I'm going to call the Canfields and ask there opinion as well, but I'm waiting for some funding so I can order a few things while I'm on the line (wheelset, pedals, maybe shock.)
    "Always remember to be yourself. Unless you suck."
    Joss Whedon

mtbr member
    Are the parts ever going to be "in stock"? Been waiting for months for the "team issue" for my vivid.

mtbr member
    I talked to someone at Push in last week and she said maybe in a month.
    Joss Whedon

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

I have a Pushed Vivid 5.1

Team Issue on my O8 ONE. That shock is going on my 11 ONE this week. Build should be done soon. Hopefully will be riding this weekend.

I really like it on the 08. The settings from Push were right on for my riding style and weight. Bike is set up for "all mountain riding" for a big guy; slow climbs, bomb downhill on rough terrain while not getting alot of air time.

mtbr member

"maybe in a month"?

Quote Originally Posted by drsmonkey
    I talked to someone at Push in last week and she said maybe in a month.
    What kind of BS is that? "Maybe" I will wait? When the MX Tune first came out, I emailed about availability and was told I would be put on a list and contacted when it became available, well nobody ever contacted me. I've been checking the site a few times a week about the team issue because nobody has responded to my email inquiry. Dont they machine that stuff in-house? Why do they keep running out?

mtbr member
    I couldn't get any answers on the phone, but I didn't try to hard because I'm not in a big hurry. Might be worth going over to Shocks and Suspension and asking those questions there, seems like that has produced answers from Darren in the past.
    Joss Whedon

mtbr member
    Thanks for the feed back Clark.
    Joss Whedon

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

No problem

For what it's worth I had a Pushed VAN RC on my O1 Titus quasi. I really liked what Push did with that combo.

Thanks for the feed back Clark.

mtbr member
    What did you find worked for spring rate? I'm between a 300lb and 350lb on the Fox calculator. I think that I read somewhere to lean toward stiffer for this bike.
    Joss Whedon

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

on the ONE

I am running a 550. I am big guy.

What did you find worked for spring rate? I'm between a 300lb and 350lb on the Fox calculator. I think that I read somewhere to lean toward stiffer for this bike.

Members who have read this thread: 0