Nimble 9 Value?

Printable View

• 11-16-2018
    SingleSpeedSteven
    Nimble 9 Value?
    I am having a really hard time figuring out where to price my Nimble 9 at. I have researched PinkBike and other places, but can't seem to find many to compare prices with... I am not sure if this is due to the fact that they sell well, or really aren't worth much since frame prices dropped so people don't even bother trying to sell them.

I have a really well built single speed 2018 Boost version, but I have no idea where to price it. Anyone had luck selling these recently and have an idea of price range?
  • 11-16-2018
    Fleas
    I was bidding on a basic build on PinkBike a couple weeks ago. They wanted $1100 for a chrome 2017, XL. Low hours. Nice finish. SS (on standard freehub), Stans/Shimano centerlock wheels, basic tires, dropper, Shimano brakes, decent fork.

If you have a chrome XL I might be interested.

-F
  • 11-16-2018
    SingleSpeedSteven
    Mine is a medium and not chrome... this is a good point of reference though, thanks. Mine has way nice parts than the one you were bidding on and I was hoping I could get $1500 out of it. Sounds like that's pretty reasonable.
  • 11-21-2018
    mack_turtle
    I might be interested in buying the frame, preferably with the headset installed. they are out of stock on medium frames at the moment.
  • 11-26-2018
    SingleSpeedSteven
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mack_turtle View Post
    I might be interested in buying the frame, preferably with the headset installed. they are out of stock on medium frames at the moment.

I don't really want to part it out. Especially at where I have it priced... someone is going to get a killer deal, I think I am just going to have to wait it out for that special someone that wants a single speed.