New(ish) F1 Jedi build- Mtbr.com
    Formerly dvo

New(ish) F1 Jedi build

I got a screamin' deal on a complete F1 Jedi here in the classifieds and the first step is to break it down and take it to the powdercoater....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mtbrdan; 08-18-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: add pic

mtbr member
    dvo,
    This is Jedi proto bike from Canfield bros - well done. Welcome to the family

Ps. Not sure you remember me, I bought your Yeti 4x long time ago.

Formerly dvo
    Thanks for the welcome to the family. Lance really took care of me and I couldn't be
    more excited to get it built up. You must be mistaking me for someone else as I have never had a yeti 4x.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Yeah!, Lance's personal proto rig. Doesn't that one have the 3 different holes to mount up the top idler pulley? They were trying to fine tune the pedaling characteristics and we were testing in each setting. Kind of cool to have that adjustability if my memory is correct about your new bike. I helped them build that up and test her out almost 2 years ago now. I had an older Formula 1 at the time and was very happy with that bike until I rode your now new ride. Cool to see you pick it up and I wondered what they had done with that avalanche rear shock. Was always kind of curious to try it out myself but will have to go on your review instead.

Formerly dvo
    Lance gave me the option of taking his roco air ( blown ) and a rebuild kit or the avalanche. Seeing as I am a bit heavier than Lances' 150lbs. I decided to go for the coil instead. I won't be making alot of changes at first other than a rather different paint scheme. It should be back from paint by Monday so more photos to come. Lance has two bikes left in the classifieds and judging from how he treated me anyone interested in a new(ish) bike should check them out.
    Still trying to pick a sticker, I may have too many choices....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mtbrdan; 08-20-2009 at 08:31 PM.

biking is fun
    nice man, congrats.

i bought chris's 08 canfield jedi and am also buying his used 2010 boxxer wc. they definately hook up people who continue to buy from them.

great guys to do business with.

Members who have read this thread: 0