• 07-08-2010
    skatetokil
    Let's make it official shall we? A Canfield forum.
    How about a dedicated Canfield forum rather than just taking over the "custom builder" page? I'm seeing tons of Jedis at the races this year, and my F1 has a big old "Made in Taiwan" sticker on the front triangle. Seems like the company has officially graduated to the big leagues and MTBR is just in denial.

Anyway, congrats on growing the business guys. I'm loving my bike so far.
  • 07-08-2010
    rocketmatt17
    oh yeah
  • 07-12-2010
    aenema
    makes sense to me
  • 07-12-2010
    vaughnm
    In.
  • 07-12-2010
    bullcrew
    lol already emailed gregg 4 days ago regarding this as well as adam 6 days ago...
  • 07-16-2010
    highrevkev
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bullcrew
    lol already emailed gregg 4 days ago regarding this as well as adam 6 days ago...

Atomic Adam? He hasn't worked at MTBR in months, (he may do an occasional review, but..) moved down to SoCal. But I completely agree, Canfield definitely needs their own page :thumbsup:
  • 07-17-2010
    perttime
    Dunno... do you really think it would have enough traffic to make it fly?

There's a few manufacture's forums I visit to see what is going on, and Foes, for example, is pretty depressing: sometimes there's several days between posts.

Knolly, Nicolai and Banshee are pretty good: there's always something going on and things are friendly.

(I don't have a Canfield myself, or Knolly, or Nicolai...)
  • 07-17-2010
    zahgurim
    Should have more than enough traffic to make it work.

Though Canfield having their own forum would make the Custom DH/FR/Urban Builders forum seem pretty dead, as most posts in it are Can Bros related...
  • 07-17-2010
    bullcrew
    Quote:

Originally Posted by highrevkev
    Atomic Adam? He hasn't worked at MTBR in months, (he may do an occasional review, but..) moved down to SoCal. But I completely agree, Canfield definitely needs their own page :thumbsup:

Yeah Upland, he knows who to email though and that was cool...
  • 08-01-2010
    rocketmatt17
    bump
  • 08-03-2010
    qbert2000
    someone should convince canfield bros to update their own website first. there's no info on the new 2010 one there yet and the bike looks killer. they should be showing it to the world as the ads for the discontinued one are all that there is for that model

http://www.socaltrailriders.org/foru...one-frame.html

the new one looks so nice. i wish there were more reports on its ride
  • 08-03-2010
    vaughnm
    The frames that are out are all prototypes and not production models. Chris and Lance will get the site updated when the production is set. As for now just hang on and wait. They have some cool stuff in the works.
    VM
  • 08-03-2010
    qbert2000
    Quote:

Originally Posted by vaughnm
    The frames that are out are all prototypes and not production models. Chris and Lance will get the site updated when the production is set. As for now just hang on and wait. They have some cool stuff in the works.
    VM

the write i linked seem to imply that was the finished model. looks great don't think they will have to change much
  • 08-23-2010
    midgetmafiosa
    that new One is pure sex. utterly gorgeous. the gold detailing over the milk chocolate frame.....the only thing better would be dark chocolate link and lettering, not black. edit: dark chocolate brown with a slight shimmer on the links, even. mmm......
  • 08-23-2010
    perttime
    And the Yelli Screamy... one of these days someone is going to produce a 29er that I cannot resist.
  • 10-05-2010
    Ansible
    +1 on canfield forum
  • 10-11-2010
    V.P.
    yearh, put up a canfield forum
  • 10-11-2010
    Ratt
    I thought this was the canfield forum
    The "Custom DH/FR/Urban Builders " forum is already known as the Canfield forum since 80% of the posts here are canfield related.
  • 08-03-2011
    Eastcoaster
    Bump....
    Agreed with the last post....
    80 percent is Canfield content.
    Now... I need a Canfield trailbike.... :thumbsup:.
  • 08-10-2011
    NWS
    I agree.
  • 08-12-2011
    cSquared
    Me too!
  • 08-12-2011
    aenema
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cSquared View Post
    Me too!

Get back to work slacker!
  • 08-24-2011
    gregg
    Done! Overdue...but done!

(man...that Custom DH builder forum looks dead kinda dead now....)
  • 08-24-2011
    climbingbubba
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    Done! Overdue...but done!

(man...that Custom DH builder forum looks dead kinda dead now....)

Nice!!!!!!!!!

and thank you :thumbsup:
  • 08-24-2011
    NEPMTBA
    Woo Hoo

Thanks!
  • 08-25-2011
    bigcrs
    Very nice indeed!!

Muchas gracias!
  • 08-25-2011
    V.P.