Jedi invasion in Nor Cal- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Jedi invasion in Nor Cal

I'm not sure if it's the easily recognizeable frame or the vast knowledge of the mountain biking community, but I spotted no less than 4 other Jedi's up at Northstar Resort in Tahoe this weekend.
    This is my first stint on the Jedi in the park and ................................................. This bike performs as it was built up too. It was fassssssst and was so nice in the turns and air. It eats the chop up and really just flys DH. I was glad to get an early season start for it took some getting used to the speed, but once I figured out the trails and such it was on! The Avy suss in the rear and the 40 up front were the perfect combo for the park and I can't tell you enough about how nice it was to have the short chainstays in the tight 'n twisties. As always, I need to work on my pedal movement, especially with the low BB height, the Crampons took some big rock hits. They suffered only one snapped pin, which is easily replaceable, but other than that are solid and was happy to have them. The Jedi is definitely a looker and was getting tons of queries and comments like" the fastest bike on the market". I couldn't be happier with the Jedi and what it is capable of. Thanks to the Brother's and their design, you got yourself a winner.

We didn't stop for pics, but once. Here is a new line of jumps on the Gypsy Trail at Northstar. It is the 2nd one in the line, after the culvert, if you are familiar with the place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jedi invasion in Nor Cal-northstar-jedi.jpg  

"You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!" - Unigeezer

mtbr member
    Nice pic Dom.... Yeah Ill be headed that way the 5th of july... We got a place in SD and opened up a few shops (in process) so Ill be down every 2-3 weeks or so for 1-2 weeks at a time...

You NEED to come down we rode ted williams, PQ freeride and tunnel trails, TLD, Skin suit and the skyline trails as well as the Intense (sam hill) trail till I fractured my ankle on Sunday... Finished the rest of the line and jumps broken so I figure 2 weeks of light riding wrap it and ready to rock again.........

BTW The Avalanche Cartridge in the Boxxer (2010) Kicks @$$ in a serious way the bike literally is balanced and totally stable in the NASTY lines...... Super pumped... The avalanche Suspension opened the Jedi up... Nice wheelset BTW PIMP"N"
    My Sponsor House

"I dont make memories, I make History."
    CANFIELD - AVALANCHE SUSPENSION - SCHWALBE - TLD

mtbr member

....a possible CC sighting?

Is this you, Chris, at the Pro GRT in N*? Congrats on your race!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jedi invasion in Nor Cal-cc-progrt.jpg  

"You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!" - Unigeezer

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Great shot!!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator13
    Is this you, Chris, at the Pro GRT in N*? Congrats on your race!
    Nope- Not me- I was on a ONE the whole weekend.

Members who have read this thread: 0