HS + Diggle

Printable View

• 12-14-2009
    rvmdmechanic
    HS + Diggle
    Well, I'm collecting parts for a diggle build here, no frame / fork / drivetrain (or rear hub), and this gives me time to think as I wait for the $$ to accumulate - I'm really tempted to just shut up and pedal the extra 1lb of hammerschmidt, esp. for the ability to run a short rear der, and have instant shifting - how's the iscg tab alignment on the diggle? We don't have a facing tool, and I can't definitely get word on any other lbs having the tool either - am I gonna have to do it no matter what? This hundred bucks extra for a tool is not appealing.
  • 12-15-2009
    tartosuc
    I would say call Chris canfiled he will tell you .

let us know what you find, i'm interressted in a HS also for my One.
  • 12-15-2009
    neverwalk
    As a Diggle owner, (hi rvm....;-) ) The only reference I have is that I had no difficulty mounting up my e-13 LG guide, but I'm pretty sure the tolerances for the HS are much tighter.....
  • 12-16-2009
    rvmdmechanic
    Yeah, it's supposed to be pretty tight - well when I get enough $ to order up my drivetrain I'll give a call and see - if I have to buy the tool, that just makes it clearly too expensive.
    Will keep updated, but it'll be a while.
  • 12-16-2009
    Ansible
    They should know - when I went to demo a One they had an HS on it, so I guess they've worked through that once at least. Pedaled pretty well with the HS I thought.
  • 12-16-2009
    Mcgoogles
    I like the HS on my One...

Didn't have problems with install.