Crampon Mountain oil slick pedals (limited edition)- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2019

Cool-blue Rhythm Crampon Mountain oil slick pedals (limited edition)

We've taken our best-selling MTB flat pedal, the Crampon Mountain, and created a limited edition oil slick version to commemorate (and match) our 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Canfield Balance.

The same patented convex shape, ultra-thin profile, 6-millimeter leading edges, double-sided pins and low maintenance internals you know and love. Hot, new, foot-candy finish.

These beautiful, blingin' pieces of bike jewelry are available immediately, but we don't expect them to last long!

Check 'em out now on the site!

https://canfieldbikes.com/products/c...l-slick-pedals

squish, squish in da fish
    holy shit! lance and team you guys rock in many aspects, but customer service is above and beyond. i ordered them yesterday at 4pm and at 4pm today they're installed on my n9 and i live in mid michigan. they look killer in the sun with the hologram stickers. i'll be ripping them off as soon as i get my new riot. hopefully as soon as it gets released

mtbr member
    Nov 2019
    Thanks for the stoke! Glad you dig them...bet they look great on the Nimble!

Quote Originally Posted by fishwrinkle View Post
    holy shit! lance and team you guys rock in many aspects, but customer service is above and beyond. i ordered them yesterday at 4pm and at 4pm today they're installed on my n9 and i live in mid michigan. they look killer in the sun with the hologram stickers. i'll be ripping them off as soon as i get my new riot. hopefully as soon as it gets released

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Canfield Bikes View Post
    Thanks for the stoke! Glad you dig them...bet they look great on the Nimble!
    Whenís the new riot coming out. My gg smash just ainít cutting it need a riot back in my life. And canít wait till my new le balance gets here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Orderd a pair to my full (parts not frame) oil slick balance build! Heh
    Prepare to get dizzy!

squish, squish in da fish
    can't get sick of the slick. next release lance, oil slick frames! i've never had crampons as i was waiting for a pair of f20's to die and well they haven't after 7 yrs. anyhow, not to stoke companies from across the pond, but i had to have these and they out perform in the way of grip. no slips at all on a 20 mile loop of very rocky and rooted punchy up's and down's. thank you

mtbr member
    Jan 2020
    Guess I have to buy some more pedals. Bought some polished ones to match the polished frame, but canít pass these up! I donít even ride flats but very seldom and this will make my fourth set of Canfield pedals. Green for my DVO Balance, black for my Static Nimble 9, polished for the polished Balance and these to match the link. Too much? Oh and I want the white One2 also, so? Ok I donít need any more pedals after these, but what about the Canfield seat?

mtbr member
    Do it!

Just got mine, these pedals are the bizz!
    my 6th crampon set! Heh