Cool One susp. vid.- Mtbr.com
    7MGTE

Cool One susp. vid.

I was at the Canfield website and found this vid. Hope you all enjoy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4sToyxxJxUc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4sToyxxJxUc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    We need more vids of the can-diggle. Cant' find anything on youtube except for the one here. Nice bike, would love to see more of it shredding...

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Spencer has some mad skillz. And he's definitely drinking the Canfield coolaid Holy cow, he has a Jedi, Diggle, and a Can-Can! Or did he win the Jedi video contest and get the two instead of getting another Jedi. He had the best video on youtube that I saw (they never did announce the winner).
    I like the comment about how you can ride the bikes on totally different trails and kick some butt without touching a lever. So true.

Chris
    loving my One more and more

7MGTE
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris9702l
    Spencer has some mad skillz. And he's definitely drinking the Canfield coolaid Holy cow, he has a Jedi, Diggle, and a Can-Can! Or did he win the Jedi video contest and get the two instead of getting another Jedi. He had the best video on youtube that I saw (they never did announce the winner).
    I like the comment about how you can ride the bikes on totally different trails and kick some butt without touching a lever. So true.

Chris
    loving my One more and more
    In case you missed it

Friday, July 10th, 2009
    http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/news...nner-announced

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Doo, I did miss it. Spencer did a great job

biking is fun
    Im not sure if the canfield can-can is his or his friends. either way these guys rip. went to the redbull rampage coarse with them last year and they tore it up. he also wasted everyone at the DH races he entered. really talented kid.

mtbr member
    wow that video is sick.

Members who have read this thread: 0