• 03-07-2017
    acfsportsfan
    3 Attachment(s)
    "Canfield" Fox Proframe Helmet
    When I first seen this helmet I thought this may be perfect for my kind of riding and when I seen that it was available in Matt Black, it was a no brainer. I knew I needed to bedazzle it in Canfield skulls. Thumbs up or no?

Attachment 1125368Attachment 1125369Attachment 1125370
  • 03-07-2017
    hitechredneck
    I would stick with either skulls, or the writing in white. Both is a bit over the top for my taste. Or you could do gloss black writing on a matte helmet, with your white skulls that would look SICK! too bad you cant do all gloss black on matte black.
  • 03-08-2017
    ScottieM8
    Thumbs up from me!
  • 03-08-2017
    twd953
    Sticker on back and skull on top look OK. Three skulls on the side are a bit overkill. Maybe 1 small skull on the side if you must, but no more.
  • 03-08-2017
    acfsportsfan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hitechredneck View Post
    I would stick with either skulls, or the writing in white. Both is a bit over the top for my taste. Or you could do gloss black writing on a matte helmet, with your white skulls that would look SICK! too bad you cant do all gloss black on matte black.

So you got me thinking and I took all the skull stickers off to get another look and I think your right. It looks more classy and the Canfield writing stands out more. :thumbsup: