Balance Vs. Delirium T (the first of many [o] posts)- Mtbr.com
    Woohooo! Moderator

Balance Vs. Delirium T (the first of many [o] posts)

We did a shuttle ride last weekend and took the first Pepsi Challenge. Here's Nickle on his brand new XL Canfield Balance. It is one of the last production run for that bike which will be replaced by a lighter frame next spring.

I've put a lot of new parts on the Delirium lately and this was the first big ride on them. I love the new Code brakes and the Saint derailluer laughed off several Stoopid hits...

And Nickle rolled the DT.

So I borrowed the Balance. Very nice, but a little oversprung for me--I can't wait to ride it with a smaller spring.

How do 8 riders shuttle with one Xterra? Ghetto Trailer!!!!

Shuttle monkey'n around.

Nickle confirms: it's all about Balance!

Your retarded
    I'd love to ride two equally setup bikes back to back. Ours are just too different to compare. Plus, I think rider preference plays a big roll here, especally regarding the suspension feel. I will say this, for a steeps bike, I don't know if there is a better option out there for me than the Balance.

Great pictures, K-man. I can't wait until we take a day to ride the rollers. That will be a good thread for sure.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

Aug 2007
    sick pics, cant wait to see more of the same

Members who have read this thread: 0