Tahoe bound!- Mtbr.com

Thread: Tahoe bound!

pewpewpew Moderator

Tahoe bound!

Hey if you have next week off and had nothing better to do....considering heading up to tahoe.

I have 2 campsites set up at dl bliss park fore sun19, mon20, tues21
    nites. This is near emerald bay.

For sure, we will ride heavenly to toads on Monday. Roll early.

Other rides will also be scheduled.-spooner to kingsbury, mt rose/marlette/flumage, HITG....also open to other suggestions....

If you come up the camping is free on me. There's showers and stuff. Only catch is You'll have to come up by yerself as I will be stopping to do bay area stuff on the way up and back.

PM me or post!
    colette
    Love, Impy

Over the Hill
    Colette, just got back from two weeks riding up there. Check out my RR over on STR. Found some great stuff in South Lake Tahoe.

My favorite rides were:

Tahoe Rim Trail, Big Meadows to Meise Meadow to Darnelle Lake and down X-Mas Valley.

A sweet little singletract comes down Cold Creek from High Meadows (below Star Lake)...the trail is not on the map...PM me if you are interested.

There is a way sweet trail with a bunch of stunts, called Corral Loop half way up Oneidas Road.

At the top of Oreidas Road we climbed Armstrong Pass Trail to Armstrong pass then TRT over to Toads...excellent loop.

Dean

Members who have read this thread: 0