Midweek fix

Printable View

• 12-16-2004
    Aquaholic
    4 Attachment(s)
    Midweek fix
    Pretty killer conditions out at ATT yesterday. The place is greening up nicely. Bofus has some new mods to keep the lazy shi*s out.
  • 12-16-2004
    mtbmojo
    Looks good. I havenít ridden there since all the controversy and fires. Where are you parking? I heard the locals were messing with cars parked under the bridge. I used to ride up the trail and back down from there but maybe there is a better spot?
  • 12-16-2004
    mtnbikerdude87
    hmm that bike makes a good Xmas ornament. Great pics! Is that the replacement frame that turner gave you from that broken huffy?
  • 12-16-2004
    Aquaholic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbmojo
    Looks good. I havenít ridden there since all the controversy and fires. Where are you parking? I heard the locals were messing with cars parked under the bridge. I used to ride up the trail and back down from there but maybe there is a better spot?

We've been parking under the bridge, as always. The thing is, we park off of the road in the dirt, as close to the frontage road as possible. This keeps us out of the street(which annoys the locals), and provides high visibility for the vehicles.

As always,use your head , and pickup your trash.

MTNBikerdude87....Yep, that's the new frame.
  • 12-17-2004
    mtbmojo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    We've been parking under the bridge, as always. The thing is, we park off of the road in the dirt, as close to the frontage road as possible. This keeps us out of the street(which annoys the locals), and provides high visibility for the vehicles.

As always,use your head , and pickup your trash.

Thanks. Iíll check it out I would love to have Anderson back.
  • 12-17-2004
    Impy
    Looks great. Where is ATT? I'm still getting used to trails and such down here..
  • 12-17-2004
    elab
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Impy
    Where is ATT? I'm still getting used to trails and such down here..

Down near San Diego, not exactly sure where. I'm from LA & haven't had the opportunity to ride down in SD yet.
  • 12-17-2004
    Black Bart
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Impy
    Looks great. Where is ATT? I'm still getting used to trails and such down here..

East of San Diego. ATT

How was La Tuna?
  • 12-17-2004
    Impy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Bart
    East of San Diego. ATT

How was La Tuna?

Why it was spiffy, thanks. See here. You were missed.
  • 12-17-2004
    Black Bart
    Looks like a good ride, I was stuck on the freeway. (Can you believe it?)
  • 12-17-2004
    Impy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Bart
    Looks like a good ride, I was stuck on the freeway. (Can you believe it?)

*gasp* in LA?