Mayhem @ Noble- Mtbr.com

Thread: Mayhem @ Noble

Self Appointed Judge&Jury

Mayhem @ Noble

Yestetday I was riding Noble Canyon and having a great ride. I was riding a full on "all mountain" bike. It was early in the day and I was climbing indian creek, well more like hike a biking up. When out of no where a group of no less than 80 dudes all on 29ers (i never saw so many large wheels) came flying down upwards of 60 m.p.h and cross checked me one by one, as they went by. As I was picking myself up and dusting myself off I noticed some of them emerging out of the dust cloud coming back up the trail to me. As they aproached me I raised my arms and simply relinquished my bike. They proceded to beat the crap out of me anyway. One of them strapped my bike to his camelbak and rode away. I hiked back to my truck and drove home. I then got on line noticed a similar incident happened at alliso woods with 20 xc riders. I'm thinking this is the same group only they tripled in number and switched to 29er rigs. I am at a loss as to whether to report this to the authoritys or not, and i'm looking for opinions? I just want my "all mountain" bike back. I heard this could be the group known as the "RADS". So we may be looking for a "GANG" that has recently changed thier name to correspond with kind of bikes they're riding. You know such as."29er RADS"....things that makes you go hmmm. Please any help would be great as this is not a hoax.
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 07-10-2011 at 03:46 PM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    Yestetday I was riding Nobel Canyon and having a great ride. I was riding a full on "all mountain" bike. It was early in the day and I was climbing indian creek, well more like hike a biking up. When out of no where a group of no less than 80 dudes all on 29ers (i never saw so many large wheels) came flying down upwards of 60 m.p.h and cross checked me one by one, as they went by. As I was picking myself up and dusting myself off I noticed some of them emerging out of the dust cloud coming back up the trail to me. As they aproached me I raised my arms and simply relinquished my bike. They proceded to beat the crap out of me anyway. One of them strapped my bike to his camelbak and rode away. I hiked back to my truck and drove home. I then got on line noticed a similar incident happened at alliso woods with 20 xc riders. I'm thinking this is the same group only they tripled in number and switched to 29er rigs. I am at a loss as to whether to report this to the authoritys or not, and i'm looking for opinions? I just want my "all mountain" bike back. I heard this could be the group known as the "RADS". So we may be looking for a "GANG" that has recently changed thier name to correspond with kind of bikes they're riding. You know such as."29er RADS"....things that makes you go hmmm. Please any help would be great as this is not a hoax.

Lame!

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    yeah those 29er fags are ruining the sport...fightclub rules,

Life Is Short
    greatest thing about the invention of the 29er was the front wheel, otherwise its just a bike with 29 inch wheels imo. I like the 69er gives u the best of both worlds.....---69er RAD

Dishwasher Safe
    The 29'r, for those that are tired of having their asses handed to them by 26'rs…

And ya, this thread is GAY!

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Let's make fun of a guy that was beat up and had his bike stolen.

Seriously, get a life.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    c'mon dude, you're a cyclist, not a blood or cripp or 18th steeter or whatever is the latest gangsters in LA these days. Chill and cool like the granola boys we all love!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ SuperModerator
    Mods please delete this obvious troll attempt.
    Ride Bikes, Drink Craft Beer, Repeat.

Know these before you post:
    MTBR Posting Guidelines

mtbr member
    at least they only took your bike, I was with my dog and they strapped my bike AND my dog to their CamelBak and took off, oh the humanity.

MTP
    Nothing to see here
    Mar 2004
    That's a brutal story. Thank God you're alive.

One time a ranger gave me a dirty look in the Noble parking lot. I haven't been back since. Scary stuff.
    If not biking, then what?

mtbr member
    who are the RADS anyway