You pick it: Boggs or El Corte De Madera- Mtbr.com

Jan 2004

You pick it: Boggs or El Corte De Madera

Tomorrow my buddy and I are going to hit one of these spots, and then the other next weekend. Which place do you prefer/reccommend and why? We are both pretty strong riders, and looking to put in around 20-30 miles. I'm not sure if either place has this much riding, but I've heard good things about both. Thanks for the help!

Nick

jrm
    mtbr member

If it was me

Quote Originally Posted by CouchCanoodle
    Tomorrow my buddy and I are going to hit one of these spots, and then the other next weekend. Which place do you prefer/reccommend and why? We are both pretty strong riders, and looking to put in around 20-30 miles. I'm not sure if either place has this much riding, but I've heard good things about both. Thanks for the help!

Nick

I'd ride demo forest one day and annadel the next.IMO.....

mtbr member

i agree

id go with annadel and demo

jra
    So where'd you guys end up going? How'd ya like it? I assume you were avoiding Annadel and get a little variety.

Jan 2004

Boggs

We rode Boggs yesterday and it was awesome. We saw the ranger (or whoever was watching the place) who was there and he drew in some of the trails he had built on our map. He also told us that his last day is on August 10th. He said you can still ride there but there won't be any supervision, so don't go gettin' hurt! We also met a guy named Marc, who had ridden there previously, and we rode a good 20 miles with him. I think we're gonna ride Angwin with him next saturday. As far as Annadel, I live in Cotati, so I go there 2-3 times a week. Later on.

jra
    Quote Originally Posted by CouchCanoodle
    We rode Boggs yesterday and it was awesome. We saw the ranger (or whoever was watching the place) who was there and he drew in some of the trails he had built on our map. He also told us that his last day is on August 10th. He said you can still ride there but there won't be any supervision, so don't go gettin' hurt! We also met a guy named Marc, who had ridden there previously, and we rode a good 20 miles with him. I think we're gonna ride Angwin with him next saturday. As far as Annadel, I live in Cotati, so I go there 2-3 times a week. Later on.
    Sounds like a great time. Nice you hooked up with some locals. Yep, I caught your Tecate, CA hometown address, so I figured you see quite a bit of Annadel.

As far as your next plan of Angwin, my two cents says skip it (for now) and get your arse over to Oathill Mine. It's MUCH more interesting - trust me. If your single-speeding then Angwins probably a better bet. Have fun.

MTBr ReMember

Sorry I missed you guys...

...Hoz ( the CDF ranger ) was who you talked to.

E-me when you decide to come back up.
    I'd be glad to ride with ya'...that is a soon as I replace the pivot bolt on my shock.

Tim (batman at telis dot org)