What happened to DH40?- Mtbr.com
    Duck Fonald

What happened to DH40?

Was he banned? Or did he just jump ship?

I miss his crowetic posts.

Caw! Caw!!
    “The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

George Orwell

Up In Smoke
    He must be the FNG under a new name

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    I miss him, too. He's the most entertaining and original guy on here (you're right up there, Finch). Hope he's okay.
    "I will absolutely apologize hopefully sometime in the distant future if I'm ever wrong." ~ Donnie Bonespurs

Up In Smoke
    I got lost
    Last edited by Train Wreck; 1 Week Ago at 04:38 PM. Reason: someone had their feelings hurt and hit me with neg rep

poser Administrator
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons

Duck Fonald
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    Uh, wot?
    “The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

George Orwell

mtbr member
    I think he got mad because I suggested mtbr ban people for this/that blah blah. Said I wasn't cool, hates Trump, make mtbr great again. Just another day in the hate land.

Duck Fonald
    Quote Originally Posted by dchester View Post
    I think he got mad because I suggested mtbr ban people for this/that blah blah. Said I wasn't cool, hates Trump, make mtbr great again. Just another day in the hate land.
    Well, who doesn't hate tRump right now? I mean, you'd be stupid not to.

George Orwell

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Well, who doesn't hate tRump right now? I mean, you'd be stupid not to.
    Ok i'm stupid. Everything your party does is awesome. Love the name calling - you must make your parents proud.

Duck Fonald
    Ok i'm stupid. Everything your party does is awesome. Love the name calling - you must make your parents proud.
    They're dead. Trump is a traitorous sack of shit.

Prove me wrong.

George Orwell

mtbr member

Prove me wrong.
    #MAGA #trump2020

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    C'mon, now. Bunker Baby only asked Russia and China for help getting elected in exchange for favors. There's no proof (yet) that he got it from China.

Come to think of it, I guess that does make him a traitor!
    "I will absolutely apologize hopefully sometime in the distant future if I'm ever wrong." ~ Donnie Bonespurs

Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Vote Finch, 2020!

Duck Fonald
    #MAGA #trump2020
    Why? Really, why? What reason(s) could you possibly have to want this guy back in office again? I'm genuinely curious.

George Orwell

Duck Fonald
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    Vote Finch, 2020!
    Wait. Let me get to the end of this ramp, first.

George Orwell

mtbr member
    Typical of dudes here who turn an innocent post into another political one. Go ride your bikes.

I actually thought DH40 was cool. Amazing how you trigger someone when you mention TRUMP.

NRP
    mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    He’s probably hitting the DH parks (didn’t he recently get a new DH bike?)

mtbr member
    Typical of dudes here who turn an innocent post into another political one. Go ride your bikes.

I actually thought DH40 was cool. Amazing how you trigger someone when you mention TRUMP.
    Your the one who mentioned Trump. Hey did you see the tents outside the hospitals in Arizona where Trumps next rally is. You should go and not where a mask. Have a nice day,

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by donutnational View Post
    Your the one who mentioned Trump. Hey did you see the tents outside the hospitals in Arizona where Trumps next rally is. You should go and not where a mask. Have a nice day,
    you’re

member you member
    I was going to post my famous chili recipe here, but I remembered how I also found this video of how to de-bone a whole chicken. Come to think of it, Chili is a major pain in the arse. Some people don't like beans, some don't want meat and someone even told me they can't stand when people add diced tomatoes. The boneless chicken cooks so evenly and is awesome for making tacos. Speaking of tacos, and now beer, I think people need to lighten up with their distaste in Bud Light Chelada. Seriously. The Modelo one is good, but it's salty, AF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdZYX9clQxE

Paper or plastic?
    Wow, that went DH really quickly.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

AKD
    Getting hillier every day
    Quote Originally Posted by twowheelmotion View Post
    I was going to post my famous chili recipe here, but I remembered how I also found this video of how to de-bone a whole chicken. Come to think of it, Chili is a major pain in the arse. Some people don't like beans, some don't want meat and someone even told me they can't stand when people add diced tomatoes. The boneless chicken cooks so evenly and is awesome for making tacos. Speaking of tacos, and now beer, I think people need to lighten up with their distaste in Bud Light Chelada. Seriously. The Modelo one is good, but it's salty, AF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdZYX9clQxE
    This beanless chili recipe is the best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

member you member
    Quote Originally Posted by AKD View Post
    This beanless chili recipe is the best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
    First comment-

there are 2 types of people in this world:

those who clicked here on purpose, and those who didn't

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by zorg View Post
    Wow, that went DH really quickly.
    LOL

Yeah I was lured into FP’s lair of hatred. He knew exactly what he was doing. Dude needs a hug.

#trump2020

mtbr member

Watch your hero in action....

Hey Bro, watch your hero in action....... so real dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwfk5FUUbTM

mtbr member
    LOL

Yeah I was lured into FP’s lair of hatred. He knew exactly what he was doing. Dude needs a hug.

#trump2020

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post

im not your bro bro.

mtbr member
    mtbr allows the division to happen. Pretty ****ing sad. This sanctuary site has gone on too long.

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    ^^ Wow, you went from the grammar police to a writing riot.

#allwordsmatter

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Callender View Post
    ^^ Wow, you went from the grammar police to a writing riot.

#allwordsmatter
    Maybe one day we can get back to mountain biking here 🤷🏻*♂️

mtbr member
    133Days, 00Hours, 10Minutes.
    I'm not sure how this works.

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    ^^ Thank you.

Keep feeding the fire, Chester, and it will keep burning. This isn't a sanctuary site, but it sounds like you need some private time in your bunker.

I posted about riding today, how 'bout you?! And, no, anti-ebike posts don't count.

mtbr member
    ^^ Thank you

Keep feeding the fire, Chester, and it will keep burning. This isn't a sanctuary site, but it sounds like you need some private time in your bunker.
    I will - 133Days, 00Hours, 5Minutes. LMAO

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    There's no need to underestimate yourself. It doesn't seem stupid, rather it makes tons of sense that someone who loves name calling supports Trump. You be you, who cares what others think.
    Ride or die.

mtbr member
    im not your bro bro.
    if you make under $800k /yr. Your my bro............. what happened to we the people Bro!

Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Wait. Let me get to the end of this ramp, first.
    Set your water down first.
    "And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called, The Human Race..."

Duck Fonald
    Why? Really, why? What reason(s) could you possibly have to want this guy back in office again? I'm genuinely curious.
    Nothing, eh?

George Orwell

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings..._medium=header

You don't have to look that hard to see some things are better for many different groups of people. It at least was before covid-19. Not gonna argue the details of any of this and it's from the white house so take it for what it is. ( Which is pretty much all data these days it seems)

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    Well, that's a whole lot of propaganda right there! Trump inherited a booming economy, and by most metrics--growth, wages, stock market, etc--he was on par with Obama's results, although he's had terrible trade policies. Then Covid hit and he's bungled that as much as humanly possible. The stock market is back to where it was in in Jan. '18 and the unemployment rate is 13%. And Trump gave huge corporate tax cuts which certainly helped big business, but those $Trillions could have gone to education (worst Secretary of Education ever), infrastructure (remember that promise?!), healthcare (still waiting for the Big-Beautiful-Perfect new plan), etc. Yet another Trickledown failure. Oh, and let's not forget he was impeached and 8 of his advisors/associates were found guilty of crimes...

Of course, it's hard to measure how much damage Trump has done to the the Oval Office, social dynamics, and global standing. Worst president ever? Here's a view from the outside: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46895634
    Last edited by Callender; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:36 AM.

Trail Gnome
    ^^^Don’t forget the obvious Fact that Trump is a racist.

mtbr member
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by prozach0215 View Post
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings..._medium=header

You don't have to look that hard to see some things are better for many different groups of people. It at least was before covid-19. Not gonna argue the details of any of this and it's from the white house so take it for what it is. ( Which is pretty much all data these days it seems)
    You know it's bad when even the right-leaning members of the forum are distancing themselves from the "facts" posted by the White House.

Trail Gnome
    Do people actually trust any statement coming out of the “white supremesis” house...really?

mtbr member
    Jan 2019

Prove me wrong.
    TRAITOROUS. And aLL HIS CIVIL WAR REVISIONISTS TOO.
    Just call me Ray

mtbr member
    Jan 2019
    Was he banned? Or did he just jump ship?

I miss his crowetic posts.

Caw! Caw!!
    He speaks the Language of the Crows.
    Respect that.
    Just call me Ray

Trail Gnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post
    He speaks the Language of the Crows.
    Respect that.
    I respect riders, not birds

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    Hey, let's all take a long deep breath here. Now take another. And take just one more.

Ok. Believe it or not we're unlikely to change our own minds when reading comments on the interwebs. Which means you're unlikely to change the other person's.

People have all sorts of opinions, beliefs, and ideas, and sometimes, this is shocking, they are different than your own. So instead of trying to immediately convince the other person of your master plan American utopia and that they live their life according to your 10 commandments etched in stone given to you by the FSM on high, can you first accept, understand and respect this person who, yes, has these beliefs, opinions and jdeas, and is somehow more than just their beliefs, opinions, and ideas?

Can you humble yourself for a moment and please understand that there is this person whom you share far more in common with, than have disagreements on? We've taken this thread as an opportunity for combat, when it can instead be an opportunity to learn, if we can be so present as to open our minds to it.

Here's a secret: Accept the other person as they are. People have and will continue to have different ideas than you. They are often more difficult than we'd like for them to be. Multiply that by 7.8 billion.

Are you really going to have this fight 7.8 billion times? No, it's exhausting. Make your life lighter and more joyful by taking 3 deep breaths, letting go of dogmatic beliefs, otherism and blame. You might save some hair follicles and bring your blood pressure down a few points

I don't know everything, and maybe I can learn, if I'm willing to listen. I hope my perspective has helped. I hope we can learn something which will help others in our lives. I hope someone will tell me where dh40 is.

Ok, now someone get me a ladder so I can get off my giant soapbox. Tell me, what do you think of what I said? Let's have a dialogue in good faith.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Duck Fonald
    Well, that's a whole lot of propaganda right there! Trump inherited a booming economy, and by most metrics--growth, wages, stock market, etc--he was on par with Obama's results, although he's had terrible trade policies. Then Covid hit and he's bungled that as much as humanly possible. And he gave huge corporate tax cuts which certainly helped big business, but those $Trillions could have gone to education (worst Secretary of Education ever), infrastructure (remember that promise?!), healthcare (still waiting for the Big-Beautiful-Perfect new plan), etc. Yet another Trickledown failure. Oh, and let's not forget he was impeached and 8 of his advisors/associates were found guilty of crimes...

Of course, it's hard to measure how much damage Trump has done to the the Oval Office, social dynamics, and global standing. Worst president ever? Here's a view from the outside: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46895634
    What happened to DH40?-george-bush-worst-president-ever-donald-trump-hold-my-beer-yi1t8.jpg

George Orwell

Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Quote Originally Posted by robomatic View Post
    Hey, let's all take a long deep breath here. Now take another. And take just one more.

Ok. Believe it or not we're unlikely to change our own minds when reading comments on the interwebs. Which means you're unlikely to change the other person's.

People have all sorts of opinions, beliefs, and ideas, and sometimes, this is shocking, they are different than your own. So instead of trying to immediately convince the other person of your master plan American utopia and that they live their life according to your 10 commandments etched in stone given to you by the FSM on high, can you first accept, understand and respect this person who, yes, has these beliefs, opinions and jdeas, and is somehow more than just their beliefs, opinions, and ideas?

Can you humble yourself for a moment and please understand that there is this person whom you share far more in common with, than have disagreements on? We've taken this thread as an opportunity for combat, when it can instead be an opportunity to learn, if we can be so present as to open our minds to it.

Here's a secret: Accept the other person as they are. People have and will continue to have different ideas than you. They are often more difficult than we'd like for them to be. Multiply that by 7.8 billion.

Are you really going to have this fight 7.8 billion times? No, it's exhausting. Make your life lighter and more joyful by taking 3 deep breaths, letting go of dogmatic beliefs, otherism and blame. You might save some hair follicles and bring your blood pressure down a few points

I don't know everything, and maybe I can learn, if I'm willing to listen. I hope my perspective has helped. I hope we can learn something which will help others in our lives. I hope someone will tell me where dh40 is.

Ok, now someone get me a ladder so I can get off my giant soapbox. Tell me, what do you think of what I said? Let's have a dialogue in good faith.
    Ya know... I appreciate this input. This is the way we generally interact in person with our friends on the "other side".

Once in awhile we do engage and find that we just have to agree to disagree and get on with what we have in common.

Thanks for the reminder.

orthonormal

I hear you

What happened to DH40?-img_3413.jpg
    The glass is twice as large as it needs to be

mtbr member
    Jan 2019
    ^^^Time for a ride?^^^
    Just call me Ray

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Way too logical. Emotions and virtue signalling take precedence over all. Anyone with even a slight difference of opinion on any matter needs to be cancelled immediately.

You should be banned, obviously a fascist/Nazi/racist.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    Sunday River Mtn Bike Park
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

Duck Fonald
    Quote Originally Posted by andy f View Post
    I hear you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3413.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	183.9 KB 
ID:	1343923
    Is that your dog? It looks a lot like mine.

I've been wondering what breeds she is.What happened to DH40?-20200525_094902.jpg

George Orwell

orthonormal
    Is that your dog? It looks a lot like mine.

I've been wondering what breeds she is.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200525_094902.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	707.0 KB 
ID:	1343945
    We sent a cheek swab into Wisdom Panel for a DNA test. He's a Pit/German Shephard/Dalmatian mix. He's pretty large, 75-80 lbs.

Yours looks like a Australian Cattle Dog mix in this photo.
    The glass is twice as large as it needs to be

mtbr member
    Bikes>Trump
    East Bay Parks AKA East Bay Cattle Ranches

Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Joe_510 2020!

Yeah, I'm easy for a positive message.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007

What happened to DH40?

Quote Originally Posted by andy f View Post
    I hear you

Name:	IMG_3413.JPG 
Size:	183.9 KB 
ID:	1343923

Dogs are always good for listening...although this one is deaf.

mtbr member
    Jan 2020
    I held you MTBR OGs in much higher regard before you started espousing your very passionately predictable political positions on an online forum. I liked you more when you were complaining about ebikes. Go join a facebook group or something if you got an urge to be keyboard warriors. You guys are lame, nobody cares about what you made for dinner last night or who you voted for, just stick to the script.

Life's a Garden, dig it!
    ^^ Noob

Duck Fonald

We the people ...

Quote Originally Posted by Yeety View Post
    I held you MTBR OGs in much higher regard before you started espousing your very passionately predictable political positions on an online forum. I liked you more when you were complaining about ebikes. Go join a facebook group or something if you got an urge to be keyboard warriors. You guys are lame, nobody cares about what you made for dinner last night or who you voted for, just stick to the script.
    Yeah. Pretty stupid of me to call people who like His Trumpness stupid. I'll cop to that, as I know a few people who are pretty smart in other ways, who like the guy and his policies.

My apologies to those whom I offended, but when I hear of how he is raping the country (in my opinion), I see red.

It doesn't belong on the mtbr forums, fo sho. I'll try and refrain in the future.

George Orwell

mtbr member
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    ^^ Noob
    proudly so

Up In Smoke
    Hold it right there! I left facebook because people stopped posting what they had for dinner the night before. If people stop posting that stuff here too I'll have to sign off.

Duck Fonald
    Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck View Post
    Hold it right there! I left facebook because people stopped posting what they had for dinner the night before. If people stop posting that stuff here too I'll have to sign off.
    That thread has thousands of views, so it must be enjoyable for some.

George Orwell

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    ^^ Yeah, but it's the same five people addicted to food porn.

Life's a Garden, dig it!
    ^^ Yeah, but it's the same five people addicted to food porn.
    Six

middle ring single track

Name:	george-bush-worst-president-ever-donald-trump-hold-my-beer-Yi1T8.jpg 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	1343857
    Prophecy.

I'm actually starting to like GW now; never in a million years ten years ago.

He does MTB so there's that.
    Content here does not officially represent the CA DPR.

Windows 10, destroying humanity one upgrade at a time.

Uncle
    Violence inciting, science denying, bible pandering, shitbag role model. We are to avoid name calling when discussing the guy with the biggest megaphone that has done plenty of this since taking office ("murderers and rapists" etc), vilifying both Americans and those hoping to become Americans? I'm thinking he misread 'unite' as 'untie' in the desirable skills section of the job app.

LOL, Kidding. Really. He's wonderful, just like bikes are. Macaroni with meat sauce, side of Persian cucumbers, followed by a Lake Chabot night ride with a dash of singletrack sprinkled in.

jrm
    mtbr member
    Its been good for recipes...how about "what did you eat after your ride?"

Up In Smoke
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    Its been good for recipes...how about "what did you eat after your ride?"
    If you want to be that specific, we’re gonna need a new thread. Who knows, it might bring back DH40