Weekend Rides

Printable View

• 05-20-2004
    J_B
    Weekend Rides
    Where are the rides this weekend? Anyone up for a ride on Sat or Sun? Auburn? Salmon Falls? Auburn OHV shuttle? Anyone have better ideas? Anyone care? :)

I am ok for both days.
  • 05-20-2004
    george_da_trog
    Quote:

Originally Posted by J_B
    Where are the rides this weekend? Anyone up for a ride on Sat or Sun? Auburn? Salmon Falls? Auburn OHV shuttle? Anyone have better ideas? Anyone care? :)

I am ok for both days.

Have you ever ridden the pinecrest downhill? Here's a link
    http://www.teamnova.org/team_nova/mi..._Peak_loop.htm

I'm trying to get a group together for that run on Sunday.

george
  • 05-20-2004
    bigboulder
    Hmmmm
    My weekend plans are kind of up in the air....I am hoping to poke out a ride on Sunday afternoon in Auburn.......I may be doing a little night ride with memine tommorrow also...if you are interested.

s
  • 05-20-2004
    vuduvgn
    Where the nightride Friday PM?
    I havn't ok'd it w/ the old lady yet, but I was hoping to sneak off to Blue Lake/Grouse.
  • 05-20-2004
    bigboulder
    Is that....
    14 miles of climbing and 4 downhill??? ....wish I could be there.....hopefully I'll see ya at the Cannel Plunge.

s
  • 05-20-2004
    J_B
    How about Ellicot's Crossing trail? From the directions, it is in the Georgetown area. I learned about it while checking out a website(ogrehut.net). It sounds fun. Just an idea since I have never been there and it's not that far.
  • 05-20-2004
    J_B
    Sweeet!!!!! I checked the yuba expeditions website and they are going to be running shuttles up to packer saddle starting this weekend. Anyone wanna go there instead?
  • 05-20-2004
    george_da_trog
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboulder
    14 miles of climbing and 4 downhill??? ....wish I could be there.....hopefully I'll see ya at the Cannel Plunge.

s

It's a really sweet downhill but I think it's more lilke 6-7 miles DH. We often shuttle halfway up to even out the climb. The climbing is really mellow and the DH is really technical and pretty steep.

george
  • 05-20-2004
    Finch Platte
    Salmon Falls. Again.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by J_B

I am ok for both days.

JFR, Bkrgrl and I will be doing a putt putt ride sometime early Sunday. I'll have my SS, so we'll be sloooooow. :D

If anyone else is interested, PMS me.

fp
  • 05-21-2004
    bigboulder
    Hunters Trail....
    Ellicotts to Hell hole and back....all the way....then all the way down.....Very nice, perfect this time of year. Some parts are pretty sketchy....you need to be careful or walk it.

s
  • 05-21-2004
    bigboulder
    Yeeehawwwww
    Wish I could!......I might go up next Sunday.
  • 05-21-2004
    J_B
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    JFR, Bkrgrl and I will be doing a putt putt ride sometime early Sunday. I'll have my SS, so we'll be sloooooow. :D

If anyone else is interested, PMS me.

fp

Slow? Slow for you is fast for me. Dude, you're too fast.