Tuesday Slacker ride 5/11/2004- Mtbr.com
    pewpewpew Moderator

Tuesday Slacker ride 5/11/2004

Ok this week will be in Marin - for lack of anything more imaginitive lets meet at Fairfax in the parking lot and hit up Rancho. Meet 2 pm, email me if you are coming so we know to wait.

Very mellow ride this week, I'm suffering from the last weekend and need to keep energy up for this weekend ...

jrm
    mtbr member

You too huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Impy
    Ok this week will be in Marin - for lack of anything more imaginitive lets meet at Fairfax in the parking lot and hit up Rancho. Meet 2 pm, email me if you are coming so we know to wait.

Very mellow ride this week, I'm suffering from the last weekend and need to keep energy up for this weekend ...
    had to take today off.

pewpewpew Moderator
    from work or from riding?

if from work, I say you take tuesday off too so you can slacker ride, we'll get you a doctor's note

ballbuster

I'll be there...

I figured out why my Razorback was tracking like krapp on Saturday. I busted the pivot bolt's head off. I got a rebuild kit on the way, but it's gonna show up Wed.

I gotta get the Giant Yukon happening for Tuesday, complete with Flexmaster2000 forks, made from 100% pure noodles. It's gonna be an education.

Feb 2004

slack another day?

Darn, I have meetings at 2 and 4. any chance this could become a Wednesday or Thursday slacker group?

I finally rode Tamaramcho today. Wow! Considering that i live in Kentfield and it takes like 10 minutes to drive to the Java Hut to park I feel like a total idiot that after living here for a year I finally got around to riding Tamarancho. What the hell have I been doing riding fireroads on Mt. Tam for? Granted, Eldridge can be kinda fun.

Tamarancho is great. And I've been riding over to china camp. Time to get my riding bud over to fairfax. I didn't give the tetter-totter a go. Maybe next time. I did learn that I'm a lot better than I thought at going up swtichbacks and a lot worse than I thougth going down switchbacks. Talk about dab-O-rama.

I'm free every Monday from 9-2 if anyone ever wants to ride.

peace,
    surfpriest

pewpewpew Moderator
    UPDATE: the ride wil be at 3 not 2 due to some people's schedule.

Surfpriest, wish I could ride other days but I can't - Tuesdays are usually half days and that's what limits me. I bet other people here could do some other days though! Often I can ride late too but not tommorow, I have to do some family stuff in the evening.

jrm
    mtbr member

from riding..

from work or from riding?

if from work, I say you take tuesday off too so you can slacker ride, we'll get you a doctor's note

mtbr dismember

Jrm?

I get all the j's on here mixed up. Did we ride together for a few minutes at Annadel on Saturday? If you are tired from that ride it's a good thing we got separated. You guys were moving way too fast before my knees even had a chance to warm up.

jrm
    mtbr member

Once you started before us

up richardson that was the last we saw of ya. And when we got back your truck was still there.

pewpewpew Moderator
    Ok no pictures, but yesterday's ride was fun despite pimpbot's noodly fork and 3 sets of noodly legs, and the beer was fab afterwards. Yum yum whamber.

Next week's installment: strength training - FR ron wants to climb all sorts of stuff near Bolinas Ridge. Details to follow.