Tour de Fat

Printable View

• 07-30-2004
    Dogballs
    Tour de Fat
    Just wondering if anyone is going out to the Tour de Fat in Golden Gate park in San Francisco tomorrow afternoon. There is more information at www.newbelgium.com
    I am thinking I might do the Briones ride with folks in the morning and then head out there for breakfast and BEER!
  • 07-30-2004
    jrm
    Yup my thought also
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogballs
    Just wondering if anyone is going out to the Tour de Fat in Golden Gate park in San Francisco tomorrow afternoon. There is more information at www.newbelgium.com
    I am thinking I might do the Briones ride with folks in the morning and then head out there for breakfast and BEER!

Ride in the morning and go over to the city around noon. Maybe it will clear up eariler..otherwise its gonna be cold.
  • 07-30-2004
    Impy
    ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh newbelgium makes the BEST beers! I am so sad! Drink many for me whilst I work....
  • 07-31-2004
    george_da_trog
    It was fun. The Cyclecyde group is a lot of fun. I have a bunch of pictures of the crazy stuff they were pulling. Robert Walters was jammin on the B3, the Reals were good and the beer was tasty. I tend not to drink, but since it was for chairty I knock one back for the cause.

I'll post some pictures later.

george