• 05-23-2012
    K-max
    TNGR: Episode 4: I don't care what your excuse is, you're going.
    Seriously?! 20 hours preparation isn't enough for you? That's better. We'll see y'all up at the corner of Hwy 9 and Hwy 35 at 5:45 pm, ready to roll by 6 pm. It's been breezy, so come prepared with a windbreaker or whatever you need to stay warm. We'll hang out afterward and nosh on some munchies and beers. Bring whatcha got!

Two loops on Peters Creek. Let's do this!!!
  • 05-24-2012
    rho
    I'm not in Azusa, so YAY. See you folks at the same ol place.
  • 05-24-2012
    rensho
    K-max with the motivation! Nice! We need more of that.
  • 05-24-2012
    shredchic
    I got other ride plans with some fat tire girl friends. Have fun! Will try to make next week and entice Mr. Shred to come along.
  • 05-24-2012
    IAmHolland
    I won't be there, but I might see you guys out there. I'm thinking of taking my son out to do some TNGR loops at Long Ridge, or Fremont Older if short on time.
  • 05-25-2012
    MarkMass
    It was great to finally get out there!
  • 05-25-2012
    ziscwg
    Here's my excuse
    I rode someplace harder????:D
    I did my normal Thur ride up Priest Rock and Limkilm to as close to the cube as I could get without getting shot.
  • 05-25-2012
    Taco1019
    Thanks for setting this up. First time with you guys was fun. Wish it was not so cold after the ride. I could have used a beer.
  • 05-25-2012
    K-max
    This Andy? Nice to meet ya, man! Yeah, it got really cold. Car said 44. We're out there every Thursday. Join in! The afterparties will get better and better.
  • 05-27-2012
    Taco1019
    Yep this is Andy, great riding with you guys see you next week. On another note I road up there yesterday and it was closer to 40 degrees and socked in. The wind was brutal as well. Huge temp change as i climbed from Stevens Creek where it was close to 70 to start.