Thursday Post work ride at JMP/Redwood loop- Mtbr.com
    Master of '80s BMX tricks

Thursday Post work ride at JMP/Redwood loop

Anyone interested in getting in a little after-work riding starting at Jaoquin Miller park and doing the redwood loop counter-clockwise?
    we'll can meet at the the main JMP ranger station at 6:00pm and be leaving shortly thereafter please be prompt, i would like to be back at the cars before the skeeter's come out.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker_Scout_Sparky
    Anyone interested in getting in a little after-work riding starting at Jaoquin Miller park and doing the redwood loop counter-clockwise?
    we'll can meet at the the main JMP ranger station at 6:00pm and be leaving shortly thereafter please be prompt, i would like to be back at the cars before the skeeter's come out.

I'll be there!

You park at the ranger station?!?!

ok, that's one!

Yes the Ranger station parking lot.
    I stopped to talk to a ranger the other day and he assured me that the gate will not be locked until after dark and all cars are out.

Look for the blue acura with the bike rack on top and and a tall lanky guy with a pony tail (me) oximoronically, pulling his dissasembled bike out of the trunk. (low clearance at work's parking garage )

anyone else?

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker_Scout_Sparky
    Yes the Ranger station parking lot.
    I stopped to talk to a ranger the other day and he assured me that the gate will not be locked until after dark and all cars are out.

Look for the blue acura with the bike rack on top and and a tall lanky guy with a pony tail (me) oximoronically, pulling his dissasembled bike out of the trunk. (low clearance at work's parking garage )

anyone else?
    Lanky guy with a white bike and silver subaru!

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imridingmybike
    Lanky guy with a white bike and silver subaru!
    Hey Matt,

Thanks for putting that together. T'was a great ride and some good folks you brought along.

Let's make this a regular ride - Thursdays at 6 at the JM ranger station - coolio?

That, combined with Dan'gers Tuesday Night rides - and my winter pudge should go the way of tatunka!!

See ya next week!

IRMB

your welcome, thanks for coming out and driving a killer pace,
    Consider thursdays at JMP/redwood a solid regular event throughout the summer. I wish distance and schedule would allow me to catch Dan'ger's Tuesday ride, maybe i'd have that performance breakthrough that i so much need if i could.

Members who have read this thread: 0