thanks to the thief at tamo flow- Mtbr.com
    pvd
    mtbr member

thanks to the thief at tamo flow

Thank you so much for stealing my pass from my bag. Glad you brought your evil to share.

I'm really diggin it!
    Sure it didn't fall off? That is pretty ****ed if not. Sorry PVD. We will get you a new one. Thanks as always for supporting Tamarancho.

Lots of people leave bags up there. Including me. The Dramarancho saga continues....

fc
    head minion Administrator
    open letter to the never ending drama...
    IPA will save America

pvd
    mtbr member
    It was there. The person with me confirmed as she had specifically looked at it earlier. 100% robbed. Fuk.

Proud lame eBiker
    Wait. You left your bag somewhere on a trail? You came back to it at a later time and noticed your pass was gone that had been hanging on the outside of the bag?

Damn untrustworthy Mountainbikers. They should be banned!
    www.velocitybicycles.comWhere customers become friends, not simply a dollar sign.

Save Jesus
    So does this mean you went riding without carrying the pass with you at all times?

It's about showing up.
    When I was working at The Mall in high school I used to leave my wallet on a shelf. One day my boss took me aside and told me I ought to keep it on my person.

I said, "but all these guys who work here were my friends.

He said, "...wouldn't you hate to be disappointed?"

Sorry about your loss. Nothing about it is right.
    I don't rattle.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Does anything positive ever come out of this place?
    The guy yo' momma "act" like she don't know!

Uncle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim F. View Post
    Does anything positive ever come out of this place?
    Nothing, ever. Probably best if you steer clear of Marin and NorCal all together. We're all thieves here. Let your friends on Facebook know too please.
    Cheers.

mtbr member
    Don't buy the hype. Out of literally thousands of users/laps, there has been one fairly blatant poach/tape tearing, one theft (I'm sorry to hear it, pvd) and one anonymous forum blowhard whose delicate sensibilities were offended when he was asked if he paid. Everyone, everyone, everyone else is stoked. Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls. Team kits, coaches, newbies, gnar gnar guys from far off, 16" wheeling children just off striders, ooooold XC guys, everyone in between. So stoked every run. Every lap.

Only people who read about Tamarancho/Endor/Flow trail but don't actually ride there (most of MTBR) think it's really drama. That's not to call anyone out (there are rad places I don't ride--gas is expensive), but you can totally, easily tell reading through the Flow threads who has been there and who hasn't. And it's folks from away whose primary conection to the trail is through the web/social media that are calling it dramatic and amping things up.

There is so much positive coming out of this dinky (0.8 mi) trail that you will not believe unless you see it.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Sorry for your loss, glad they didn't steal the bag too! I see bags off of the trail often and never would I think it being unsafe!

mtbr member
    Odd thing to steal. A beer I would understand. Or the whole pack.

Sure there isn't a squirrel running on the flow trail with a pass?

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    Quote Originally Posted by Snfoilhat View Post
    Don't buy the hype. Out of literally thousands of users/laps, there has been one fairly blatant poach/tape tearing, one theft (I'm sorry to hear it, pvd) and one anonymous forum blowhard whose delicate sensibilities were offended when he was asked if he paid. Everyone, everyone, everyone else is stoked. Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls. Team kits, coaches, newbies, gnar gnar guys from far off, 16" wheeling children just off striders, ooooold XC guys, everyone in between. So stoked every run. Every lap.

Only people who read about Tamarancho/Endor/Flow trail but don't actually ride there (most of MTBR) think it's really drama. That's not to call anyone out (there are rad places I don't ride--gas is expensive), but you can totally, easily tell reading through the Flow threads who has been there and who hasn't. And it's folks from away whose primary conection to the trail is through the web/social media that are calling it dramatic and amping things up.

There is so much positive coming out of this dinky (0.8 mi) trail that you will not believe unless you see it.
    DITTO on snfoilhats comments.
    There have been a few D-bags., mainly ricky-racer types, but for the most part, I would assume by all the whoops and hollers, people are having an incredible experience on Endor.
    Fak that acehole who took your pass.
    Come on out of the woodwork you fak so we can KIK YOR ASS!!!!!
    All who have negative comments on the trail, have probably not even ridden it.
    What a bunch a c*ntz.
    The only drama has been here and some ALIEN who stole a pass.
    Flame away cubicle dwellers.

thanks to the thief at tamo flow-dsc00141.jpg

mtbr member
    May 2006
    "All who have negative comments on the trail, have probably not even ridden it." I have to disagree with this statement. IE, builder complaining about pouching, troll complaining about required pass, guy having his pass stolen when he should have had on his person, and bytching about the guy wanting to post timed runs (GOOD GOD! not those racer types!). And thats just the post I've read, or worst yet heard about. Yes, people have been talking about the drama. I'm sure its a great trail, but how about more post with vidios or pics showing it's awsomeness, save the dram for ya mama.

Trail Gnome
    "All who have negative comments on the trail, have probably not even ridden it." I have to disagree with this statement. IE, builder complaining about pouching, troll complaining about required pass, guy having his pass stolen when he should have had on his person, and bytching about the guy wanting to post timed runs (GOOD GOD! not those racer types!). And thats just the post I've read, or worst yet heard about. Yes, people have been talking about the drama. I'm sure its a great trail, but how about more post with vidios or pics showing it's awsomeness, save the dram for ya mama.
    My momma wants to know what your point is Tim? It's a new trail in Marin...that is a big deal. I agree, there is a little bit of silly chat about whatever...I know your a south bay dude but, if yer in the hood check it out. It's no Braille trail but, it's a great addition to what is available up north.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Glad for you guys, meet some greeat people in Marin, glad you guys are making headway. Just a heads up about every one getting tired of the drama. As awsome as this trail sounds, and the fact it"s a huge win for access in Marin, how about more positive vibs, and less petty complaints.

Trail Gnome
    Glad for you guys, meet some greeat people in Marin, glad you guys are making headway. Just a heads up about every one getting tired of the drama. As awsome as this trail sounds, and the fact it"s a huge win for access in Marin, how about more positive vibs, and less petty complaints.
    I agree 100%

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    Disagree all you want.
    Here's one for you F-tim.
    Have you ridden it yet?
    No.
    Did you spend any time planning, recruiting, building, sweating for hours on end, moving rocks, logs, and negative vibes from an already over-bad -vibed spot.
    Probably not.
    Go do any and all of these things and you too will understand all that you have not experienced.
    We are trying to create a casual, relaxed, inviting environment up on the hill and people being disrespectful, online and on site at the trail, are not helping.
    I'm sure everyone feels like a real rad dood on the trail, but most, including myself, are just trying to have a good time on a great new addition to our neighborhood, with our friends, new and old.
    Nobody, while i've been there, and that's alot, has done or said anything negative except the caution tape incident, thank's Bear racers, and this stolen pass thing.
    Go ride the trail and water a few berms while your at it.
    It's a great workout between runs and there is nothing like watering the berms and then hearing someone complain about it.

And it's called poaching, not pouching, you doucher.

Trail Gnome

... and if we just ...

Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGordo View Post
    Disagree all you want.
    Have you ridden it yet?
    No.
    Did you spend any time planning, recruiting, building, sweating for hours on end, moving rocks, logs, and negative vibes from an already over-bad -vibed spot.
    Probably not.
    Go do any and all of these things and you too will understand all that you have not experienced.
    We are trying to create a casual, relaxed, inviting environment up on the hill and people being disrespectful, online and on site at the trail, are not helping.
    I'm sure everyone feels like a real rad dood on the trail, but most, including myself, are just trying to have a good time on a great new addition to our neighborhood, with our friends, new and old.
    Nobody, while i've been there, and that's alot, has done or said anything negative except the caution tape incident, thank's Bear racers, and this stolen pass thing.
    It's a great workout between runs and there is nothing like watering the berms and then hearing someone complain about it.

Easy there Gordo...Tim was just expressing his opinion, as an outsider...no he hasn't worked on the trail like you. There has been a lot of chatter about anything involving this new trail...most of it positive; let's keep it that way

Ride More - Suffer Less
    Holy fuel on the fire batman....you guys need to hit up your local dispensary and chill...

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    moving rocks
    Moving rocks is for non-technical.
    Nice KOM, sorry about your penis.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Disagree all you want.
    Have you ridden it yet?
    No.
    Probably not.

Wow, geuss I need to get more dirt under my nails.

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    Quote Originally Posted by Entrenador View Post
    Nothing, ever. Probably best if you steer clear of Marin and NorCal all together. We're all thieves here. Let your friends on Facebook know too please.
    Cheers.
    Yes please stay away.
    More killer times for me and my friends.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    open letter to the never ending drama...
    Seriously, dude! WTF is going on up there?!

*Note: After I get this new bike purchase out of the way, TSP may make a trek. We'll drink all your food and eat all your beer!

From what I'm reading/seeing, TamFlow sounds SICK. I guess that's just part of the latest and greatest getting super popular real fast. Maybe things will settle in eventually?

I'm sure you locals/trail-takers (care-takers) have way more positive than negative going on up there. For example, I got rear ended on STCP, but that's one time out of the 5 years I've been riding there. All in perspective.

I'm really diggin it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    Seriously, dude! WTF is going on up there?!

*Note: After I get this new bike purchase out of the way, TSP may make a trek. We'll drink all your food and eat all your beer!

From what I'm reading/seeing, TamFlow sounds SICK. I guess that's just part of the latest and greatest getting super popular real fast. Maybe things will settle in eventually?

I'm sure you locals/trail-takers (care-takers) have way more positive than negative going on up there. For example, I got rear ended on STCP, but that's one time out of the 5 years I've been riding there. All in perspective.
    TSP? STCP? What does that mean! LOL

You are correct I've never seen so many positive interactions in one place. Since the trail was opened that is

The best one so far: A dad and his son unloading bikes at the parking lot at Whites Hill. After offering directions to the trail. MTB Dad introduced his son and thanked me for being so welcoming. I said sure. Your son is the reason I worked so hard as a volunteer. The trail is about the future.

MTB Dad was super happy he didn't have to drive to Pleasanton to find decent dirt jumps or a pump track. The fact the trail is for all levels (really a beginner trail) made him really happy. Now he can take his young son with him and share his love for bikes.

This is what it is all about.

When I get home I will get PVD a new pass.

All that is required is a pass and good behavior: Be nice to noobs, be nice in general and have fun!

Trail Jesus approves!

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    Ok, I'm sorry.
    I apologize to all I have offended.
    I'm gettin all wound up about nuthin.
    100% Flow.
    Come ride the trail.
    You will love it.
    Thank's Dave!
    Thank's Jim!
    Thank you BSA!

mtbr member

Well I think the whole trail should be bulldozed under. That way there will be no more drama, no more crying, no more poaching, etc. That trail is the root of all evil.

Of course I've never been on the TamaFlow trail, and it's unlikely I'm going to out there any time soon.

Have fun out there!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

I'm really diggin it!

Ok, I'm sorry.
    I apologize to all I have offended.
    I'm gettin all wound up about nuthin.
    100% Flow.
    Come ride the trail.
    You will love it.
    Thank's Dave!
    Thank's Jim!
    Thank you BSA!

Thanks Gordo! You had a big hand in helping with the trail from the beginning!

fc
    head minion Administrator
    What we need is extranormal!!!!

Storytelling | Xtranormal

Trail sounds A++++ and there is no doubt about that. Forum entertainment value is pretty high too.

fc
    IPA will save America

mtbr member

Sorry to hear about your pass PVD! I wear my pass on my Camelbak as well, but I leave mine on, I am not good enough to take it off and it make a difference yet....lol. Was out there Friday and took a ride down the flow while making the loop. Great group of riders out there enjoying it, zero drama for my group and I. I think the drama related to Tamarancho is all on here not actually on the trail.....and I can honestly say I had one frustrating moment with pass inspectors but that was one time and out of the 10 times in the last month and I was in a horrible mood on top of it all. All in all Tamarancho is awesome and I highly recommend it, pay zero attention the drama on here, go out and ride it.

I'm really diggin it!

Quote Originally Posted by JHart94949 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your pass PVD! I wear my pass on my Camelbak as well, but I leave mine on, I am not good enough to take it off and it make a difference yet....lol. Was out there Friday and took a ride down the flow while making the loop. Great group of riders out there enjoying it, zero drama for my group and I. I think the drama related to Tamarancho is all on here not actually on the trail.....and I can honestly say I had one frustrating moment with pass inspectors but that was one time and out of the 10 times in the last month and I was in a horrible mood on top of it all. All in all Tamarancho is awesome and I highly recommend it, pay zero attention the drama on here, go out and ride it.
    Thank you! Well said trail report. There has been zero pass enforcement since the days of Lang.

It's a bit different.

My version of pass enforcement:

"Thanks for buying a pass!" "If everyone buys a pass maybe the scouts will help us build another trail"

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by davey simon View Post
    there has been zero pass enforcement since the days of lang.
    "
    lol!!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Nobody, while i've been there, and that's a lot

As long as you are correcting people it is "a lot" not alot.
    "It's just that nobody likes Cornfish." francois

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey Simon View Post

Just tryin to have a good, Flow time, Davey!!
    23 noobs today in a 2 hour period sayin " Hey is this the Flow trail?
    Me, " Why yes it is, have great time , enjoy!!"
    12 gallons of Berm watering today Davey!!
    EPIC!!
    Missed you today at Gestalt dood. :

Oh Boy those Drake's Denogginizer - Drake's Brewing Co. - San Leandro, CA - BeerAdvocate are killer!!

BUUUUURRRRRP!

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    Quote Originally Posted by vernonator View Post
    lol!!!
    no shite huh?
    Double lol!!!

Lusus Naturae
    Man, every time I read a thread about the flow trail, I need a f*cking beer. Flow my ass; rocky annadel it is.

Ride More - Suffer Less

Nice vid GGGo!

You guys ever clip that tree at 1:48? its a tight squeeze and that kink left kinda sucks you in. Just curious, my buddy exited high and fast on the berm prior and ended up making love to that redwood....

I'm really diggin it!

Quote Originally Posted by RipRoar View Post
    Nice vid GGGo!

You guys ever clip that tree at 1:48? its a tight squeeze and that kink left kinda sucks you in. Just curious, my buddy exited high and fast on the berm prior and ended up making love to that redwood....
    Live trees were left alone. We went full environmental wacko during the build. Nothing live was cut down. I wanted to go full scorched earth but Jim is far wiser.

Remember it's all in the hips, it's all in the hips

http://youtu.be/7PbRZ5QMAs0

Just tryin' to ease the tension baby!

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I love the tight trees in there. It is almost like return of the Jedi, when your pinned

I'm really diggin it!
    Just tryin to have a good, Flow time, Davey!!
    23 noobs today in a 2 hour period sayin " Hey is this the Flow trail?
    Me, " Why yes it is, have great time , enjoy!!"
    12 gallons of Berm watering today Davey!!
    EPIC!!
    Missed you today at Gestalt dood. :

Oh Boy those Drake's Denogginizer - Drake's Brewing Co. - San Leandro, CA - BeerAdvocate are killer!!

BUUUUURRRRRP!
    See you the 25th! We are ON!

ballbuster
    Sounds like somebody forgot about all of the positive posts about the Flow trail.

So, when does your 'Reason' subscription run out?

ballbuster

Nice!

Love the vid. Makes me wanna dig my vidcam out and play with angles like that.

Ride More - Suffer Less
    Live trees were left alone. We went full environmental wacko during the build. Nothing live was cut down. I wanted to go full scorched earth but Jim is far wiser.

Remember it's all in the hips, it's all in the hips

Happy Gilmore It's all in the hips - YouTube

Just tryin' to ease the tension baby!
    totally agree on keeping the tree's, thats a given...... I'm sure once shovel maintenance returns there will be some camber adjustment here and there....

lol, "ease it on someone else!"

I'm really diggin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Tone View Post
    I love the tight trees in there. It is almost like return of the Jedi, when your pinned
    Name:  star-wars-endor.jpg
Views: 934
Size:  33.6 KB