Tamarancho - Sunday

Printable View

• 04-19-2006
    imridingmybike
    Tamarancho - Sunday
    Immugunna be out riding Tamarancho on sunday - normal loop starting from the brewery - with some off-season hunting thrown in for fun. I can't say what exactly I'll be huntin for - other than it's likely to be real twisty-turny-steep and loose!

This should be a good long ride with some killer single track followed by really good, locally brewed, brew.

Thus far EBrider is a definite maybe - otherwise it's me n God.

Who else is down?
  • 04-19-2006
    jhruth
    I'm absolutley in for sure
    MAYBE.

Post some details of time etc.. bet you get more takers.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by imridingmybike
    Immugunna be out riding Tamarancho on sunday - normal loop starting from the brewery - with some off-season hunting thrown in for fun. I can't say what exactly I'll be huntin for - other than it's likely to be real twisty-turny-steep and loose!

This should be a good long ride with some killer single track followed by really good, locally brewed, brew.

Thus far EBrider is a definite maybe - otherwise it's me n God.

Who else is down?

• 04-20-2006
    bigboulder
    What Time?
    directions on where to meet....
  • 04-20-2006
    imridingmybike
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboulder
    directions on where to meet....

9am
    The parking lot across from Sunshine Bicycles (737 Center Blvd - Fairfax) - paerk near the little coffe hut right in the middle of the lot.

580 west toward Richmond/San Rafel Bridge

Second exit after bridge = Sir Francis Drake

Continue past Marina
    Continue past the 101 interchange

SFD turns into a small 2 lane road

Turn left on Center Street in San Rafael

Sunshine Bicycles and the Brewery will be on the left - the grocery store and big parking lot will be on the right.

Park in the big lot on the right.

Cool?

Mapquest gives very different directions - but they're not quite as simple... either way...

I would recomend gears, suspension and big tires for this ride - our extra curricular trails are much more technical than the standard tamarancho loop.

See ya!