Stolen Bikes - Please Help!- Mtbr.com
    EBS
    mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Stolen Bikes - Please Help!

I had 3 bikes stolen from my home in Noe Valley in San Francisco on Sunday night.

One brown Volume fixed gear with white saddle and white Deity riser bar...also had rubber ducky horns on the hubs in the wheels.

One 2004 silver Enduro Expert w/ Marz Z-1 FR fork, deore/729 wheels, Thomson seatpost, and Romic coil over rear shock.

Ane last and definitely most important....2008 Turner RFX raw(unpainted or treated)aluminum frame, Fox 36 Van fork, Hope limited edition red Mono M4 disc brakes, Chris King red hubs laced to 819 rims, Evolution Bike Shop red handlebar end caps, TwentySix Ti Red flat pedals, Red Hope headset, Thomson stem and seatpost, and much more.....

Please any info or help is greatly appreciated...tel your LBS to keep an eye out.

Any info resulting in recovery will get a healthy reward...

Call Nick at 408-218-5161 with any info

Thanks

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Damn Nick, here I was wondering last week how things were for you these days and this is my update?

Shane (Obi..) from the THC days. PM me the serials and I'll pass them out to my peeps here in the East Bay.
    If there's a report to go with it even better.

You know to watch CL right?

EBS
    mtbr member
    Aug 2005

No good

Quote Originally Posted by obionespeedonly
    Damn Nick, here I was wondering last week how things were for you these days and this is my update?

Shane (Obi..) from the THC days. PM me the serials and I'll pass them out to my peeps here in the East Bay.
    If there's a report to go with it even better.

You know to watch CL right?
    Thanks...been keeping my eyes on Cl to no avail. [email protected] sf!

Members who have read this thread: 0