Stanford races at Santa Teresa on this year?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Hella Olde
    Reputation: DH40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,290

    Stanford races at Santa Teresa on this year?

    It's usually part of the Collegiate series but open to NORBA. XC & DH.

    I can't find any info yet,.....anyone know?

    thx

    Edit-I found Lee's writeup from last year. ..a fun, easy, low-key, end of season race, LOCAL race. http://leelikesbikes.com/Stories/102803c/

    The Stanford site is not updated for 2004 mtb as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by DH40; 07-20-2004 at 10:14 AM.

  2. #2
    Absurd
    Reputation: MVRIDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by DH40
    It's usually part of the Collegiate series but open to NORBA. XC & DH.

    I can't find any info yet,.....anyone know?

    thx

    Edit-I found Lee's writeup from last year. ..a fun, easy, low-key, end of season race, LOCAL race. http://leelikesbikes.com/Stories/102803c/

    The Stanford site is not updated for 2004 mtb as far as I can tell.
    I wanna say that last year it was in early September...? You're right though, it seems nearly impossible to find on the web. Let me look around and I'll reply with what I find. And Lee is right, it is really low key and grass rootsy. Rocky Ridge is just a fun trail.

  3. #3
    Absurd
    Reputation: MVRIDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by MVRIDER
    I wanna say that last year it was in early September...? You're right though, it seems nearly impossible to find on the web. Let me look around and I'll reply with what I find. And Lee is right, it is really low key and grass rootsy. Rocky Ridge is just a fun trail.

    Man, there's just nothing out there!! I was able to get last years results no sweat...even found out that they bumped me up to first in my class!! But nothing on this year. It seems like the story was the same last year up until the last minute. You should try the norcal board on RM or if you have'nt found anything out by late Sept. try calling Trailhead in Campbell they knew alot about it last year.

  4. #4
    Hella Olde
    Reputation: DH40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,290

    Good job!

    Thanks, I'm pretty sure it will come onto the radar by October....races have been few and far between this year with a new boy....I don't want to miss the chance to bring home some local tin. They have cool medals (not that I'm *cough* into that sorta thing.....*ahem) .

    'Stanford Sub-Atomic Smash Downhill'

  5. #5
    Absurd
    Reputation: MVRIDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by DH40
    Thanks, I'm pretty sure it will come onto the radar by October....races have been few and far between this year with a new boy....I don't want to miss the chance to bring home some local tin. They have cool medals (not that I'm *cough* into that sorta thing.....*ahem) .

    'Stanford Sub-Atomic Smash Downhill'
    *cough-cough* me neither * cough*

Similar Threads

  1. Santa Cruz Syndicate
    By george_da_trog in forum Santa Cruz
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2015, 10:33 PM
  2. Santa Cruz Manufacturing
    By clark4131 in forum Santa Cruz
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 11:39 AM
  3. Cranky Monkey race series in northern VA
    By Northern Virginia Rider in forum Virginia, WV, Maryland, DC, Delaware
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2004, 09:42 PM
  4. ?! Santa Fe a bike-friendly town ?!
    By Dr.Faustus in forum New Mexico
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 09:23 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.