Slacker ride 6/15/04!!!!

Printable View

• 06-14-2004
    Impy
    Slacker ride 6/15/04!!!!
    You don't need to go to work. You need to go riding. Tuesday come join us at Annadel. 2 pm channel drive. It will be good. There will be beer. You wanna do it, c'mon. What are you saving those sick days for, anyway?
  • 06-14-2004
    Finch Platte
    I'll need two sick days.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Impy
    You don't need to go to work. You need to go riding. Tuesday come join us at Annadel. 2 pm channel drive. It will be good. There will be beer. You wanna do it, c'mon. What are you saving those sick days for, anyway?

One for the day of the ride, and the second for Wednesday, trying to recover from the heatstroke.

Woman, have you gone mahd?? :confused:

fp

P.S. Don't leave any valuables in the car.
  • 06-14-2004
    Impy
    poo whats a little heat? ice in the camelback, and a dip in the lake will fix that.

you live in the central valley, heat central. I bet annadel will be much cooler. So don't forget the swimtrunks and the sunscreen when you come out.
  • 06-14-2004
    Finch Platte
    a HA!
    Quote:

poo whats a little heat? ice in the camelback, and a dip in the lake will fix that.

you live in the central valley, heat central. I bet annadel will be much cooler. So don't forget the swimtrunks and the sunscreen when you come out.

The truth is out. You just want to see me in my swimtrunks. :rolleyes:

fp

Why do they call them trunks, anyhoo?
  • 06-14-2004
    pimpbot
    Can't go
    Quote:

I got a job. Poopy!

:(
  • 06-14-2004
    Aussie Bob
    Mad dogs
    Quote:

Only mad dogs and english men go out in the miday sun Impy ! lol
  • 06-14-2004
    Impy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpbot
    I got a job. Poopy!

:(

Hey congrats! thats great news! can you call in sick? ;)
  • 06-14-2004
    Impy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Bob
    Only mad dogs and english men go out in the miday sun Impy ! lol

Rowrf!
  • 06-15-2004
    stinkykonaboy
    ??
    whats are the trails like in annadale i have a heavy freeride bike will i hold you guys up??
  • 06-15-2004
    Impy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by stinkykonaboy
    whats are the trails like in annadale i have a heavy freeride bike will i hold you guys up??

There's a fair amount of climbing but nothing too crazy. We are mostly XC weenies. Trails can be smooth or rocky. No huge drops or DH stuff, although I think its pretty fun. Show up at 2 if you are interested, i'm on a blue titus, also look for 2 guys on singlespeeds today, or maybe a green soulcraft...